Part 1

Enjoy,

The Kim family stood in front of the guest room door, awaiting the royal doctor to inform them about the condition of their little child. The atmosphere around them was stagnant and calm, with only the sound of labored breathing echoing in the hallway.After a few minutes, the sound of footsteps echoed in the quiet hallway as the Emperor and Empress hurriedly approached the rest of the family.

"What happened Lisa?" The Empress asked Taehyung's mother, who had been looking at her with teary eyes ever since she appeared in the corridor.

"I don't know, he was fine this morning. I don't know why all of a sudden," Lisa replied, choking back her tears as she remembered those painful and remorseful eyes.

The Empress quickly embraced her, resting her head on her chest as she looked at her husband, the Emperor, who was already staring at them while standing with Mr. Kim.

"Do not worry, it may just be the stress of college exams," the Emperor reassured, as he was while patting his friend on the back, trying to calm the tense atmosphere.

"No way," Taehyung's brother spoke irritably, staring at his mother with angry red eyes

"It is clear that it is because of that scoundrel; didn't I tell you to take action quickly; look at his condition now," he finished his words, shouting at Lisa, whose expression froze, thinking of his words.

"What does Suga mean Lisa?" The Empress looked at her unusually calm friend.

"The kid fell in love with a boy in college," Mr. Kim answered calmly, cupping his hand into a tight fist.

"What?!" exclaimed the Empress, in disbelief.

"How is that so? Why did you allow him to do that? lisa Between us a promise," the Empress asked angrily as she confronted Lisa, who kept looking downwards.

"Jin, don't shout like that," the Emperor interjected approaching his husband who was breathing angrily while looking at both Lisa and her husband.

"What matters to me is the happiness of my son," Lisa spoke calmly, unable to meet the gaze of the couple in front of her.

"What about my son?" Jin shouted in pain, his honey-colored eyes filling with disbelief at Lisa's words hitting the deepest part of his heart.

"Not in my hands, Jin." Lisa finally confronted the Empress with teary eyes.

"I tried to change his mind but I couldn't. Do you think I'm happy about it? No, never. I see my son slipping away from me and I can't do anything." She spoke with tears and pain gnawing at her chest, regretting not intervening and leaving her husband and son to deal with that boy who took control of her child's mind.

"Jin wanted to protest more, but the door of the guest room opened for the Imperial Doctor to come out with the nurse. All the members of Kim's family headed towards him."

"How is my son?" Mr. Kim asked with a worried look, to which the doctor reassured him with a smile, saying, "There's no need to worry, Mr. hoseok, he is fine."

"The test results showed that he didn't get enough rest and proper nutrition this week. I will prescribe some vitamins that his body needs at the moment. Let him rest for a while and don't mention anything that will make him overthink."

"Thank you, doctor. Can we come in to see him?" Jin asked the imperial doctor, who nodded in response with respect, everyone entered the room to see their child.

the luxurious and upscale room, the chandeliers light was adjusted to avoid disturbing the ethereal boy who was asleep on a royal bed, barely showing his delicate and fragile body.