Info: The Contestants

Name: Bubble Gum

Name: Bubble Gum

Gender: Female (She/Her)

Appearance: Bubble Gum appears to be a pink round bubble gum. The main part of her body is light pink, which gets lighter toward her center. Her outline is magenta, and her shine is white. Her teeth are sharp.

Personality: Bubble Gum is an oddball that doesn't appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed. Acting obnoxious at times. She is sometimes kind and loving but chaotic and annoying at the same time, making other's have no choice but to pop her.

Ability:

Flight: She can fly around whenever she likes

Name: Thundercloud/TC

Gender: Female (She/Her)

Appearance: Thundercloud or “TC” for short, is a swirling mass of dark storm clouds with flashes of electric blue lightning. Her eyes crackle with intensity, and her form is constantly shifting with energy.

Personality: TC is known for her unpredictable and stormy temperament. She has intense anger issues and can unleash thunderous outbursts when provoked. Her craziness and insanity manifest in erratic behavior, making her a wildcard in any situation. And she doesn't seem to attend to be friends with anyone, even the mean ones, and she hates getting told what to do. She doesn't seem to care about anyone, but herself.

Abilities:

Flight: Thundercloud is one of the few characters who is capable of flight.

Lightning Destruction: Thundercloud can generate powerful bolts of lightning that can burn and kill other contestants. She summons powerful lightning whenever she's mad or upset enough to destroy places.

Rainstorm: Thundercloud is capable of generating raindrops from her body and can cause a rainstorm. She rains whenever she's angered enough.