If there is one thing Varsha Ramani knew for sure, it was that miracles don't exist. Somethings just happen and correlating one thing to another was like looking for the light in a dark room. She had one simple motive every single day; get through the day, go home, get through the day again. However, almost like she'd gotten jinxed by her beliefs, her life took a sweeping turn. What had started out as a Thursday afternoon ended with her being in the very world she was scrutinizing.

𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔.

mrunal thakur as varsha ramani(female lead) 

(female lead) 

yash as raja krishnappa bairya

(male lead) 

notes

disclaimer, this story contains mature themes (violence, sexual content, major character death, mentions of death, suicide, abuse, etc.) and strong language, if you feel triggered by anything, literally anything in this book, click off of the story. this is a story set in the past so there will some obvious misogyny.

i do not own the original plot of the kgf franchise or any characters affiliated with the movies. i only own varsha and the ocs and storylines that come with them in this story. all rights belong to prashant neel and his team.

authors notes, so uhm, im back with this story again. its like a ghost that haunts me at nights lmao. i feel like i cant escape it until i finish it so i'll try my very best to finish it this time. nothings new, nothings changed, literally.