✦ʚ.ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕀𝕀.ɞ✦

They waited for bus to arrive. No bus in sight...

- He must be late.- said Avina happily

- Oh no! Our plan will fail!- said Hadien sadly

- Why don't you just tell us?- said Maxie

- We wont tell anyone! - said Avina

- Well... - started Zadien

- We wanted to prank our teachers. So Had and I are twins right? So we can easily change or do any mischievous pranks.- said Zad.

- Okay, but it doesn't seem to be like a big thing..?- said Maxie. -I don't see point?-

Zad and Had start laughing. 

- Really Maxie? And I thought you were the smartest!- Had said, wiping away tears of laughter.

- Our plan is to change appearance, after we introduce ourselves- said Had, but the bus already came.

- Awh man, it's here.-said Avi in sad tone.

- Why you sad? You should be happy, your "boyfriend" is there ;)."- said Maxie mischievously.

Avina turned around. It was him. The boy who turned her whole world upside down. The reason she gets out of bed just to get to the station as soon as possible, the reason she feels loved, the reason everything is easier for her, that reason was standing there waiting for the bus. A boy with brown straight hair, beautiful brown eyes, an enchanting smile that would brighten her day just to see it. He dressed up pretty nice, she never expected a boy dress up that pretty. Only thing that was bothering her that he's younger then her a year, but she remembered her grandparents who are 10 years difference so it was not a big deal. She just stared a bit and he turned around, Avi got scared, closed eyes and pretended she's asleep, even though she was standing... Dani just chuckled and started talking to his friends. Avi felt embarrassed, but not too much, she was a crackhead anyways and didn't get bothered to that stuff.

Bus parked. Everyone was pushing and trying to get in as quickly as possible, some to save seats for their friends, some to sit at the end of the bus because 8th graders always sit there, and some just to cause a commotion. Avi wasn't concerned, Maxie is small and she would always wiggle to the entrance and save a few seats for her friends. Avi, when Maxie wiggled in, let all people behind her go in. As you know bus has two entrances, one at the beginning and one at the end, but Dani went at the first entrance where Avi was. She thought he did it on purpose but didn't care much cause it might be a coincidence.

She entered in, twins and Maxie were waiting. She sat next Maxie while twins turned around to continue their plan.

- So like I said, we will all introduce ourselves because no-one knows us, but we are twins we can easily change our appearance-

- Because you two are spitting same persons and they can't know who you are if u dress or act the same!- Avina said finally realizing what they were trying to say    

-Yes, now please... DONT INTERRRUPT ME WHILE IM TALKING!- said Had, tired of people interrupting him.

- So our plan is to "introduce" ourselves - winked Had. - So we could do pranks but this is just the start.- said Had mysteriously.

- Oh c'mon you can't even tell us a hint? We are your best friends!- said Avi

- Listen for this prank needs time, I don't even think it will work out...- said Had while looking at Zad, Had could see in his eyes that he felt empty and desperate because he really wants the plan to succeed

- But I think the time will work out itself and it will work- Had said with a little smile on his face. Zad looked relived.

- But hey enjoy while you still can!- said Had, turned around and sat on his seat