the confessions

(Sorry for the lack of uploading I promise I will try and do it more I just had severe burnout and now I have a partner which is great and I'm very happy and I love them so much so here's how Noah and Cody confessed)

Cody's POV:

After World Tour, Noah and I grew closer. I started developing feelings for him during Total Drama Island. Now, with Noah in another country, facing the reality of my emotions is daunting. Despite my image as the CodeMeister and Ladies Man, I can't deny my crush on another boy. I love Noah's personality, his sarcasm contrasting with my bubbly self. Tonight, during our hour-long phone call, I'll confess.

Noah's POV:

Confessing to Cody scares me; I've liked him since the beginning of World Tour. Despite being in a different country, I want to talk to Cody. As the hour approaches, I gather courage. I need to figure out how to confess.

An hour later:

Cody and Noah lay on their beds, talking on the phone. Sharing their day and geeking out, their chemistry is undeniable. Noah takes a deep breath and confesses his feelings. The room goes silent until Cody responds, "I like you too, Noah. I was hoping you'd be my boyfriend." On the other end, a faint "yes" from Noah, hidden by his smile. Cody hears, "Of course, I'll be your boyfriend, idiot."

(From that moment, they've been inseparable, happily together after secretly crushing on each other for so long. I hope you enjoyed this; feel free to make more requests!)