Favourite Fictional Character?

Thank you to The_Author_Alexa for the question :)

Okay so for this question believe me, I can't choose! I have read many favourable book/ book series including Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, Keeper of the Lost Cities and One of us is lying. So I'm just going to list out my favourite characters from my favourite  book/ book series if that still counts as answering the question...?

PJO - Okay this one is relatively easy, Percy Jackson. Protagonist of the story and so on... I would choose Annabeth but I feel like Percy is just more relatable and more of the story is centered around him, if you get what I mean. I also really like his personality! But just got to say PERCABETH FOREVER!

HOO - Overall in the HOO and PJO series my favourite character would be Percy but in HOO Percy doesn't really stand out since the story is now not only centered around him but the 7. I really like Hazel not gonna lie. I like how her character is presented and how she changes from the start of the series to the end so yeahhhh. Other than Hazel.. . Team Leo all the way!

KOTLC - Favourite character?? Last year in 2023 I said my favourite character was Tam but I feel like he's now my second fav after...KEEFE. OMG KEEFE IS SO AMAZING. His personality and his HAIRRRRRR. Also SOKEEFE FOREVER (Sorry Sophitz shippers) BTW I ship Sokeefe, Lylie, Dexarella and Tiana (Can't really decide between Tiana and Dexiana but I feel like Dex and Marella would go well together so...)

OOUIL - Bronwyn and Nate, Bronwyn and Nate, BRONWYN AND NATE! Omg the 2 are meant for eachother, literally. Love Nate, Love Bronwyn, can't choose who I like better :)

If you want to ask me your own question then just message me privately or write it on my feed! I won't be answering any questions that are too personal! This book will go on for the whole year until 2025 so yeahhhh, lots of time for questions! Thank you