Brozone (Formally Known as Brosensation)'s Back, ALRIGHT! + Cafe Revelations

Back With the Four Alternate Brozone Brothers, they were getting ready at the auditorium where they were going to perform in, “Ok everyone ready for this?” said John Dory, who puts on a puffy vest that matches his hair color, orange goggles and two turquoise wristbands while wearing his ripped camo shorts.

Bruce nods, ready to put on his charm,“yup ready bro” he said as he puts on a puffy vest that matches his hair color and a puka shell necklace plus bracelets including two purple wristbands while wearing his comfy gray shorts.

Floyd then styled his hair into something more noticeable, revealing his magenta colored eyes,“Ready! Been a while with all of us. I’m excited.” he said as he put on a puffy vest that matched his hair color, a teardrop morganite necklace, a puffy white earring on his left ear and two magenta wristbands while wearing his ripped black jean shorts.

“Yup big brother! I'm ready to have fun!” exclaimed Clay as he put on yellow hair color spray, a yellow puffy vest, yellow wristbands, yellow fabric leg warmers with diamond/lightning symbols on them while also wearing some white shorts with lightning symbols on them.

“Heh, alrighty then, Let's Bro!,”proclaimed John Dory as everyone was almost done with their final touches on the stage.

Once that's done, they get in place then wait for “Bush” to arrive, then a moment later, they see the students of the college come in, “You Guys see Bush Yet?” asked John Dory.

The others watching shook their heads no, till they saw Poppy and Branch come in.

Once the two were at a better seating with a good view, Poppy then noticed the shadows behind the visible yet sparkly curtains and gasped when she realized who the shadows are “...Brosensation is Branches BROS!?” She exclaimed excitedly.

Branch was obviously more shocked that she knows his alternate brother's boyband, much like how his girlfriend from home also knows his own brothers's boyband Brozone.

“huh!? Do you know them? I'm being honest” he asked her, curiously.

“Of course I know them, are you serious!? They were my favorite band when I was little! But they broke up before I was old enough to go to one of their shows.” She explained.

“oh..I see..well, here they are now..” said Branch as the curtains swung away to reveal the brodacious band to ever grace the stage!

BRUCE THE HEARTTHROB!

FLOYD THE SENSITIVE ONE!

CLAY THE FUN BOY!

and JD THE LEADER got up to the mic as he flashed a grin to the audience.

“HEY THERE TROLLSTOPIA COLLEGE! YOU READY FOR THE GREATEST CONCERT YET!” He yelled out to the students.

The students, not entirely sure who these guys are but are totally gushing at Floyd and Bruce cheered.

Poppy obviously couldn't stop the excitement that is rushing through her veins right now,“WOOOOOW! He got so old!.. Wait a minute…you're singing with them, GET UP THERE!” she exclaimed as she pointed to the stage.

“Oh! yeah..” he said as he headed up to the stage.

“Hey Bush, you ready?” asked John Dory.

Clay then gives Branch a glitter smoke bomb, and not sure why he gave him this, Clay whispered,“Throw it to the ground and once it explodes, change into your stage outfit” and Branch understood.

“I almost feel like barfing, passing out and peeing my pants but yup, I'm ready…also poppy called you old, just letting you know, John” said Branch, who threw the smoke bomb on the ground and after the smoke cleared, he was now wearing a blue puffy vest, white pants, blue wristbands, blue socks, a necklace with a charm that is the first initial of Branch’s name, shoes that hsve both branch's first initial on each side, a blue rag wrapped around his waist and white oval round retro sunglasses with blue tinted lens.