Chapter 61

Chapter 61

"Hey, Brother Pei, look, Immortal Lord Yunjing is looking towards us."

Yang Tianhan poked Pei Du's arm and wanted to call Pei Du, but found that Pei Du ignored him.

He followed Pei Du's line of sight and found that he was looking in the direction of Immortal Lord Yunjing with a smile on his face.

"Hey, it turns out you've seen it a long time ago."

What shocked him the next second was that Immortal Lord Yunjing walked directly towards them.

Then he swallowed back his words in an instant, because when he saw Immortal Lord Yunjing... he actually threw himself into Pei Du's arms?

He couldn't help but widen his eyes, looking at this unbelievable scene.

Everything feels like a dream.

He did not expect that what Pei Du said was true, and that he was really the person Yunjing Shangxian was looking for.

Pei Du looked at the young man in front of him.

When they met again, he found that the young man had matured a lot.

Has it really been too long?

Pei Du's lips curled up slightly.

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du greedily, as if he couldn't get enough.

That unusually familiar smile was one that Feng Yunjing had not seen for a long time.

He didn't know how many days and nights he thought that one day Pei Du would suddenly appear in front of him and call his name again.

But in the end, he was just one person for the past three years, guarding those memories alone and absorbing the slightest bit of fantasy from them.

Let him firmly believe that Pei Du will be able to come back.

Countless thoughts finally burst out at this moment.

Feng Yunjing couldn't bear it anymore and threw himself directly into Pei Du's arms.

He didn't care where he was, all he cared about was the person in front of him.

When Pei Du saw the young man rushing towards him, he subconsciously opened his hands and took the young man into his arms.

The young man's hands held his waist tightly, as if he was very afraid that he would disappear again.

Gradually, there was a touch of warm moisture on the clothes.

He was slightly startled.

Then Pei Du put his palm on the young man's back and gently comforted him, with a gentle voice: "Okay, I'm back."

But the man in his arms still didn't raise his head.

A helpless smile appeared on Pei Du's lips, and he raised the young man's chin.

The young man's mist-filled eyes came into his eyes.

At this time, the young man could not tell that he was the cold and aloof Immortal Lord Yunjing.

"Stop crying."

Pei Du's hand gently caressed the young man's red eyes with a hint of affection.

Feng Yunjing looked at Pei Du with tearful eyes.

For some reason, at this moment, he couldn't stop crying.

He obviously didn't cry when he was in so much pain that he couldn't bear to be alive. He didn't cry when he first arrived in the fairy world and was in trouble everywhere.