Arc 1.0

Wang Zixin's P.O.V: ~

"Wh-What?" I asked feeling like keeping my middle name confused. The system or whatever it was looked at me, his eyes were unfeeling and cold to look at, and he had a beetle like body but more kid friendly. Like his head and body was divided and he was just floating, like no wings whatsoever.

“I am Pupa, your system. Since I have scanned your memories I know you are into these types of books and shit, so I am not going to explain this whole situation.”

The system, Pupa, was cold. Like no welcoming sense and definitely not like the kitty system that had appeared before.

“Um, that is fine. But, what kind of system are you? And will I be able to return to my world after I have finished your missions?”

Pupa, “I am a system suitable for you, I don’t know why I was chosen for such an idiotic host but life is unfair. See, you are bound to me, as in the ‘Green Tea Bitch Revealer System’ you will go to different worlds and rip out many protagonists’ white lotus faces or green tea behaviors.

You may also have to work to make sure that the ML or MLs don’t fall in love with the FL or in danmei cases the MC, but that is only if the world requires it but I am sure there wouldn’t be that many worlds where you would have to do it.

See kid, I don’t know if you will like coming back to this world. Because even if you are an idiot, you did not deserve the pain you got.

But, if that’s what you wish then you will be able to return to your world, the time when you want to go back to will be in your own hand though so choose wisely. The time which you will be granted will be from ten years old to the age you died, no more no less.”

Pupa, though cold, was actually a caring guy. I could feel it in my bones, I have many personalities and I act the one which I think is the most better in a situation.

My real personality is a careless and a very arrogant guy, now I am not the top arrogant but more as in the bottom one. Seeing that he was a guy I would have to spend who knows how long time with, I would rather be honest with him.

So as I cleared that out, my confused expression broke into an expression of a sly smirk. Pupa looked confused for a second, but the next question I asked morphed his expression into a dejected and disappointed one.

“Pupa, this question will determine if I want to go with you or not. So answer wisely. Will there be any handsome guy during our trip?”

“…Yes”

“Then what are you waiting for?! Let’s go!”

“Lord God’s assistant said that my host will be smart, did I pick up the wrong human?” Pupa murmured as he started the transfer of his host’s soul.

“Soul Transfer level….
10%.....
20%......
56%......
69%......
88%......
90%......
100%! Soul transfer completed. Happy Transmigration journey Host!”

Just as the voice faded, I saw a huge black vortex open up in front of me and suck me inside. I screamed in fear, but soon I started to feel very sleepy. Not wanting to stay up much, I fell into the temptation and slept.

Author’s P.O.V:~

Wang Zixin felt a strong piercing headache as he woke up, looking around he noticed that he was in a modern world. “Pupa where are you?”

Suddenly the blue bug popped into existence and asked Wang Zixin with his monotone voice devoid of any emotions. “What is it Wang?”

“Are you going to give me the plot or are you going to float to oblivion?”