Chapter 3: What the HELL?!

Chapter 3- WHAT THE HELL?!

There all over my arms were intricate designs of floral patterns to the most unique swirls all over my shoulders forearms and wrists I lifted my soft shiny hair to find my mark had made a new layer of skin and was now sticking out and had mow become more dark with even more patterns among it.

****

Think of this tattoo running through her first one. Sort of like intertwining within it:

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&source=mog&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=dark+feminine+intricate+tattoos+for+women#i=15

One of the floral patterns of the mark on her forearms:

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&source=mog&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=dark+intricate+tattoos#i=27

This one has to be stretched out all the way across her wrist, so use your imagination :P :

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&source=mog&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=dark+intricate+tattoos#i=27

This one runs along her cheekbones and through her jaw onto her neck line:

First one:

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&source=mog&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=dark+intricate+neck%2Fface+tattoos#i=11

Think of this one sort of like combined with the first one continuing onto her jaw and neckline oh and in purple and red:

http://www.google.com/m/search?site=images&client=safari&hl=en&gl=us&source=mog&aq=&oq=&aqi=&fkt=&fsdt=&cqt=&rst=&htf=&his=&maction=&q=dark+intricate+facial+tattoos#i=123

Yeah I know the one above was on a hand but hey use those colorful minds of yours!!!

*****

"HOLY ELEPHANT NUGGETS!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!" I yelled in the bathroom running back into the other room to find all of them also had marks running along themselves.

My mother had the same red floral pattern strew across her temples all the way down to her jawline. I looked down to her wrists to find she had the midnight sky on both arms except all of the stars, planets, and the moon were either black, navy blue, or blue.

My father on the other hand held masculine marks such as orange, red, and purple flames engulfing his arms. And his neck held somewhat of a purple crest that was just like the second skin I had, the crest held a gold snake slithering through red and violet flames.

Georgie had the most beautiful cherry blossoms running from her temples all the way to her forearms and her wrists held trees on which the blossoms had came from.

The only one who wasn't 'marked' was Trent.

"Wh-what but h-ow and..." for the third time I felt myself fall into unconscienceness.

******

I woke up moaning in pain and rubbing my head to see I was set back onto the bed. "So..." I started rubbing my head, "How long was I out?" I asked as my parents looked to one another.

My dad sighed and itched his neck, a sign of nervousness, "About um well...... Three weeks....." my eyes widened and I hissed in pain as I noticed my contacts weren't in. "Gah! Can someone please get me my glasses please?!" I half yelled halted demanded.

And in less than a millisecond they were placed within my hand and I slid them onto my face to see all of them just standing there looking at me as if I were some on the verge of extinction species.

"Alright first things first where the hell am I?" Mother, father, Georgie, and Trent as if it were some inside joke. "Your in a .... A ... 'Special' hospital." my mom answered. I nodded and saw some clothes on the nearby windowsill. I nodded my head toward the clothes as if they could read my mind they all filed out of the hospital room.

I sighed and quickly changed into my black skinny jeans and I <3 haters shirt and threw my slightly greasy hair in a messy ponytail with my bangs flowing about, with a braided hippie black leather headband across my forehead.

I finished off the look with black chuck taylors and my black toxico diamond hoodie, and some mascara and eyeliner.

I exited the room and my parents signed me out of the 'special' hospital, looking around at the people in the rooms they all had markings too but not as big as mine.

As soon as we got into the car the questions filed out of my mouth. "Momma why do I have this mark? Why do all of you have marks? Why doesn't Trent have a mark?" I asked taking a deep breathe after.

My mom fired her one hundred watt smile and answered, "Your not like other people baby girl. We are very special people you, Georgia, me, your father, and trent. Trent isn't just ready yet like you are. But it's stranger that you bloomed this early..." she said trailing off to herself.

Special? What did she mean by special? What I stupid?! Do I have like a disorder?! "Mom am I mental?!" the whole car filled with laughter as I just looked at everyone with confusion. "Delaney adison reese kready you of all people are not mentally challenged silly muffin." my father said chuckling.

I sighed in relief as day soon turned to night and within a matter of minutes we were home and all fast asleep.

*******

Authors note¥ yeah so not really my best potential just another filler chapter but things get exciting soon promise!!!!