Part 5- Hectic!

Italics-her thoughts

...................................

"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE PLEASE! I told you I don't want to join your school nor do I want to protect any lives! I am happy how I am and if I'm about to die soon, then I would like to spend my remaining days doing things I love. Talking to you sure isn't one. I tried to stay calm and polite but you just don't seem to get it or you are just acting like you don't! Please just leave! Please!", I told him.

"Fine. Sorry for distributing you.", he said that and left but before leaving he looked back at me and walked away without saying anything.

~After he left~

"Gosh! I might just die from a heart attack at a young age! I would make the record for becoming the youngest person to die like that. Uff!", I was talking to myself while laying on the bed

~At night ~
"Hey, can I take a holiday tomorrow?". I was on a call with my boss.
"You okay?", he asked.
"Not really, after what happened today, not at all!"
"Yeah, I was in a panic when you suddenly fainted. What were you doing with a coffee in your hand?"
"I was serving a customer"
"I don't know if you are playing with me or hit your head too hard. There was no one there at that time"

What the hell?

"You know what, I will come tomorrow. See u tomorrow!"
"Okay, take care I guess"

I hung up.

Well, if he is a wizard then of course he can mess with memories. I should stay alert.

~Next morning~
*Tring Tring*
*Tring Tring*
....................
....................
*Tring Tr-

I shut the annoying thing off and got up lazily.
"Uhhhhhhhhhh! Why do I have to workkkkkk!!! Whyyyy!!!". After my tantrum I got up and got ready for the day.

As I entered the kitchen to get a glass of water I saw a knife on the counter. I took the knife and put it in my small bag.

I will put it in my apron when I get there. A knife is better than nothing for my safety.

I then got out of the house and walked to the cafe.

"Hello boss!", I greeted him with a tiny salute and a happy smile.
"How are you feeling?", Chad(boss) asked.
"Never been better!", I replied with a giggle.

*Tingggg!*

"Welco-", I went silent after I saw him.

Seriously!
................

--------------------------------------------------------

Hey author here! I haven't been posting regular because of school work sorry for that but I promise to atleast post even if it takes time!

Enjoy the story and leave comments on where I should improve and your love for the story!

Thank you! Take care ✨!!