The Land Where A Hero Once Lived (Land Of Waves Arc)

Normal Font-Speaking
Italics-Thoughts
ALL CAPS-SHOUTING

(This is a request and is totally optional but so I can continue making chapters and future books it would help me a lot if you guys voted for the chapters so I can gain more publicity and more reads. It would also help if you guys also left some comments and followed)

(I'm also going to be doing a new outro so leave your thoughts about that as well)

On a construction site Tazuna and his men continued to work on their bridge.

Tazuna:Where's the blonde kid, the one with the attitude and the future God of shinobi.

Sakura:Sasuke and Naruto are climbing trees while Y/N is coaching them.

Tazuna:Too tough for you.

Sakura:No. I'm the best and I'm also the most powerful. Why do you think sensei sent me here to guard you.

(With Y/N)
Y/N:Guys do you feel that.

Naruto:Yeah I do.

Sasuke:Feels like ignorance.

Y/N:Yeah... Anyway, back to work.

(With Sakura)
Tazuna:You're joking. *putting down material*

Worker:Mr Tazuna I need to talk to you.

Tazuna:What about.

Worker:I've been thinking about the bridge and I feel like I've gone as far as I can. So I'm withdrawing.

Tazuna:YOU'RE GOING TO QUIT JUST LIKE THAT?! YOU'RE KIDDING!

Worker:You know, I stayed on because of our friendship but I'm putting my life on the line everyday I stay here. Gato and his thugs will show up eventually. We should stop now instead of risking our lives.

Tazuna:No chance. Our land is poor, and it will stay that way unless this bridge connects to the mainland. Commence, trade and hope that's what they're building here.

Worker:Not much hope if we're all dead.

Tazuna:Its already noon. Lets break for lunch.

Worker:Tazuna lets not end it like this.

Tazuna:Save your breath. Oh and Giichi don't bother coming back after lunch.

(With Naruto, Sasuke and Y/N)
Y/N:Guys you're not focusing hard enough.

Naruto:I'm trying my best!

Y/N:I think I know what's going on.

Sasuke:Which is what.

Y/N:You both have something blocking you back. For Sasuke it seems to be his hatred and Naruto its your tenacity. If you guys want to have steady control you have to bypass those issues. Afterall, chakra control requires precise control over the soul.

Sasuke:I think I get it. *starts running up tree*

Naruto:If you get it I get it. Lets do this. *starts running up tree*

Y/N:Finally.

Naruto and Sasuke:We did it!

Y/N:Great now we can train with actual combat just don't tell Kakashi.

(10 minutes later)
Naruto:Its not fair you guys have your sharingan but I have nothing.

Y/N:Don't worry I can change that. Naruto focus really hard and enter your mindscape.