Chapter -six.

I can see that Richard was thinking about something, as he said:" I can't help you since me and Leonardo Aldous don't have a friendly connection but I have someone who could help"

"How can I see him"

"You don't need to worry, I will create a time so I could speak to him but everything about him comes with a price, but I think he won't take any price from you since your a cop [he murmured to him self]I hope so"

"Thank you"

"No..thank you, it the list I could do after helping me years ago,I hole you one"

I check the time on my wrist watch which I still have time to go do my hair and nails, I stood up and said:" I think I should start going"
I drop my ID card on his table and added:" if he agrees please inform me"

Richard pick it up and said:" as I said you don't need to worry... Once he agrees I will text you, and I will fix a Time for you both to met in person"

Richard extended his hand for a hand shake and I shake his and he said:" nice to see you again"

He chuckled as I said:" good to be seen"

I took my baton walk to the door click it opened and said:" should I send her in"

Richard object:" no.I have work to do,I will just focus on them"

[Richard wasn't interested anymore, because he was not in the mood for it]

I made a sound and left. On my way out of the club I saw the same lady Richard was making out with earlier with another man kissing each other passionately, I rolled my eyes in disgust, and left directly,
if it was another cop in my place she won't think twice before putting charges on Richard,but I didn't care and just Left.

I walk to my car entered into the driver sit, started the engine and drove to a nearby mall. If I decide to go home now and change into my casual clothes mom won't let me leave home.

I got to the mall, I brought a really Expensive fancy shot grown and high heels, which I change into and put my cop uniform in a bag. I let down my long brown hair which was roll like donut, and came out and o.m.g was I beautiful, more beautiful than a model as people around stared at me as they couldn't tell if am a cop or not. I walk to the retail sale woman and asked:" how mush are they"

The sales woman was stunned by my beauty. She didn't answer my question directly and just complemented me:" you look really beautiful"

I smiled:" thank you... How much"

She smiled sweetly showing her white teeth just as she was about to speak someone walk besides me and extended his card to her and said:" I will pay for her things"

The retail sale woman took it and Dept the amount of money for my things I brought. I turned to the man who was putting on a beautiful smile, wearing a really Expensive suit with his hand in his pocket, and have to say he looks really handsome with his dark brown eyes, black hair, straight noise, and pink rosy lip, and he looks like a gentle man too.

"Thank you" I said to him.

"Anytime.. [he extended his slender hand for a hand shake as he introduced him self formally] by the way my name is Jack black"

I extended my slender hand to shake his as I also introduce my self:" Millie Scott, nice to meet you,and thanks once again"

"Nice to meet you too miss Millie, your really beautiful, and I guess you're a cop too, inspector Millie Scott"

His eyes dash to my white bag am holding and my uniform barge can be seen I chuckled softly holding both hands on the white bag, smiled at him without giving him a response and just said:" thanks once again, I will take my leave"
The retail sale woman gave him his card and I was about to walk pass him but my wrist was grab by him making me stop and turned to him with a frown.

"I will drop you off"

I free my wrist from his grip which wasn't tight and said:" I brought my own car, I will use that"

Before he could utter a word I hurriedly Left and walk towards my car park in the parking lot, opened the passenger door at the back and put the bag inside and slam my car door and got inside the driver sit, started the engine and drove off towards a near by saloon.

Not up to 15 minutes I arrive, i always do my hair here, since I have someone who knew me well and do my hair for me,I park my car and walk towards the entrance, it seems it was about to close and as expected someone said walking towards me:" inspector Millie, I wasn't expecting you to come today,what can I help you with"

I walk pass him to a sit and sat down and said:" frank am here to do my hair"

"Isn't your hair perfect enough, don't tell me you're here to get it cut, if you are then we're close, return tomorrow "

I turned to him with a straight face and said:" do you possibly think I will get my beautiful hair cut just because am here"

"So your here to give it another colour, let me guess sliver And gold, black and white, pick or yellow"

I laughed and said:" what about sliver mix with black, it will look beautiful and please I need a little cut"

"Your unbelievable" he murmured to himself frustrated.

i tried doing a cute puppy face at him as I blink my eyes, which made me look innocent and attractive and he fell for it,he rolled his eyes and agreed, and get to work immediately as we kept talking,and laughing remembering our self about the old times.

He was really good and fast in his work, and in less than one hour he was done as I stared at my self in the mirror and as expected I look different but it still me and Frank couldn't say a word, I wrote him a check of a large sum of money,took his hand put it on it and said:" use the rest for something valuable"
He look at the check and his jaw drop, before he could speak i hurriedly walk out, towards my car got in check the time on my wrist watch, knowing I have 30 minutes left to get home to have dinner with my mom,I started the engine and drove off.

On my way home, listening to music through my ear pod my phone started ringing, with one hand on the steering wheel I picked up my phone, graze at the ID caller which was Nick I pick up it up knowing it might be something important.

"Hello" I said.

"Ma...we just received a call that a lady was found dead at a hotel"

I didn't show any reaction on my face after what he said not even surprised and just said:" send me the address"

"Already did"

I pick up my phone without speaking and took a look at the message sent by him and said:" I will be there"

I hang up the call,it was far from were am heading so I took a short cut.

AT THE HOTEL.