chapter 4: Hate it?

Tantai Jin said: "Miss San."

   Su Su looked at him guardedly.

   It's also funny to say, Tan Tai Jin, as Ye Xiwu's true husband, can only call her Miss san.

   It was an accident that the two got married.

   The original master knew that the sixth prince was pleased with his concubine Ye Bingshang. She was so jealous that she thought of a bad idea.

   drugged her concubine at the palace banquet, trying to ruin her innocence.

  Unexpectedly, the medicine didn't work on Young Master Shang Shu and his concubine, who were full of brain fat, but instead worked on herself and Tan Tai Jin.

   What made the original owner even more humiliated was that Tantai Jin had taken medicine with him, but the beautiful and frail boy had no response except his face flushed.

   Ye Xiwu couldn't help it in the end and ordered him to help her.

  The young man looked at her coldly, never moving.

   He sat in the corner, with a calm gaze, watching her body twisting,groaning and pulling her own clothes.

  the original owner reluctant to start a relationship with Tantai jin.

   Whenever she think about the boy's gaze, the original owner feels a shame.

   How can he do that!

   looked at her with that calm, unmoved look.

   So this marriage, to put it bluntly, is actually a fluttering moth that Miss Ye San made by herself.

   But this does not affect the original owner's aversion to Tantai Jin.

   Susu is also considered to have the same goal as the original owner.

   The original owner disliked Tantai Jin's unbearable life experience, and Su Su was jealous of his evil bones that could destroy the world.

   Susu asked: "What are you doing here?"

   TanTai Jin looked at her disliked attitude towards him, and said in a dumb voice: "The general said, the queen mother declared me to enter the palace and let me be with the third lady."

   "My father said the queen mother let you into the palace?"

   "If the third lady doesn't believe me, she can ask the general."

   Seeing that his expression did not seem to be false, Su Su suddenly figured out General Ye Da's intentions

   In order to keep the Queen Mother untouched, and to give her foot to her son, she pushed someone out to get angry.

Tantaijin is the most suitable candidate. His identity is awkward and subtle. He is a proton without a backer, or Susu's nominal husband. If he goes, the queen mother wants to give the six princes a long face. If Tantaijin is not dead, I am afraid that he will also have to break down. Leather.

   General Ye, this is for Su Su to carry a vent bag with him.

   Su Su looked at Tan Tai Jin, his face was calm, as if he had been used to it for a long time. It seems that he himself knows what his role is.

   Susu thought of her premature death, she simply held her chin and asked Tan Tai Jin.

   "Do you especially hate our Ye family?"

   Not to mention the Ye Family, the entire Great Xia Kingdom did not treat Tantai Jin as a human being.

   But the status quo is already like this. If Su Su came to this world earlier, it would be able to prevent everything from happening. Now, it can only prevent the evil bones in the young man from awakening.