Chapter - 3 - VINCENT

Today has been probably the worst day in my immortal life.

Firstly, some intruder came in the castle and my sisters just welcomed her as if she was an expected guest. She was a beautiful brunette with soft curls and glowing white skin. She looked scared when she looked at me with those icy blue eyes, and i won't lie I kinda loved it.

She looked beautiful even in a dress she wasn't comfortable in. I want to know who she is, where she's from, which adds to the pressure i already have.

Secondly, my father- King Victor announced that he was coming back from a military campaign against the Alpha.
I don't hate my father, but sometimes - actually most of the times - he gets on my nerves. I've told him that he should abdicate and that his old age isn't helping the empire but he still insists on being king even though I do more work than him being the crown prince.

Thirdly, the Alpha - Edgar. He is my biggest rival. It's probably natural to have this rivalry because he's a werewolf alpha and I'm a vampire but regardless he's been a threat to our throne singe ages - literally.
He lives in my land and empire, but that's the thing, the Grimm is the only land where you can find every creature living in peace under certain leaders. But all those leaders still bow against me.

That's why Grimm in my empire not kingdom. People know my father as their king but when I take over the throne they'll call me emperor.

Edgar is the werewolf Alpha with a wife - Acantha, and four children - Leo, Theodore, Vesper and Viper.

Edgar's kids are worse than him and his wife knows nothing but serve him like he owns her. She's lost her damn self- respect.

Edgar's eldest son - Leo - is the future Alpha and he's exactly like his father. Which means another generation of the same torture. Plus, he's a bloody womanizer.

His second son - Theodore- is a notorious womanizer just like his brother, he has ruined the lives of thousands of women and needs to be stopped. And the worst thing about this is that these women are complaining to the high court - to father. And because he can't do anything, I have to.

His elder daughter and his third child - Vesper - is the least chaotic of the pack. Well, she used to be rebellious but ever since she got married to some psycho Beta in another pack, she's gone silent, and despite thst she's manipulative. Even worse, they're relationship was so toxic that the Beta clawed her and they ended up in a divorce.

Goddamn psycho

His youngest and last daughter - Viper - is exactly what her name suggests. A venomous snake. She is the worst one, she gets on my nerves and gets on Raven's throat all the time. The amount of times Raven has lost her temper because of her is uncountable. Viper is the only one that can make her lose her cool and charm.

Now, for the situation at hand, my father is back from military campaigning from Sanguisberg and we have a royal gathering to welcome him. The usually dark palace is filled with candles and lamps. The halls are filled with red roses and pearl hangings across the ceiling. The giant chandelier above me in the ballroom is glowing bright blue light resembling the moonlight, casting a moonlit glow across the main throne room.

My father entered the throne room as everyone bowed including me (even if I didn't want to).
He made his way to the throne and sat on it like the king he is. Ophelia went and gave him a nod. Her relationship with father is just like mine but she does truly love him even though she doesn't show it. She is as serious as a warrior princess could be, which makes me wonder how she could let Luna in-