1

Every time I see him, I am amazed

It's so strange,

my breath keeps stopping

Is this the love that I've only heard about?

Because from the start, my heart only beats towards you.

_DNA

______________________________________

Jungkook Pov

"Damn! It was so exhausting but I am glad we were able to make our fans happy..."

Said Namjoon hyung as we all entered the artist room after the performance.

Our staff rushed towards us, surrounding each one of us with oxygen inhalers, water bottles and mini fans to aid our stamina and energy, so that we would be able to attend the remaining award ceremony without collapsing.

Since our performance was last, the grand awards of the night were to be announced in around ten minutes.

I looked around the room to find all hyungs were already ready to go out except V hyung.

'He left already?'

I thought to myself as I eyed the room once again.

"Where is Taehyung? We need to leave before the nominations are announced.."

Namjoon hyung asked as he gave us a worried look.

"He went to restroom."

One of the staff responded quickly.

And it was when the voice of the host was heard, giving us the sign that we needed to hurry.

"There is no time to wait. Jungkook you stay and bring him with you. But don't be late."

Namjoon hyung commanded before dashing out of the room along with other hyungs.

I followed them as well but headed towards the restroom.

"V hyung, they are about to announce the award!!"

I imparted instantly as I entered the restroom and found him by the basin, washing his hands.

But...

"What's the hurry kookie?"

A strange smug appeared over his face as his low and raspy voice came across with my ears, sending shivers down my spine.

"Huhh?"

Being flustered by his statement, I watched him with wide eyes and mouth agape.

But then he took a step forward, startling the hell out of me. I almost lost my balance as I stumbled backwards in panic.

"W..w..what a..a..are you doing, h..h..hhyung? W..we are g..getting late.."

I was literally freaking out. My breath was becoming heavier and I could feel sweat at the corner of my forehead.

"What do you think I am doing, kookie?"

I was pushed against the basin, surrounded by two arms and my breath hitched in my throat as those words were whispered in my ear.

He was leaning dangerously closer to my neck. I could feel the warmth of his breath grazing my skin teasingly.

It would be lie if I say I found it disgusting, cause I didn't. I was rather stunned by his sudden action.

I knew V hyung loved to be mischievous. He would sometimes say and do weird things that would make no sense at all. He had a knack of teasing me and I would vulnerably fall into his tricks.