Containment Breach 1

3rd POV:

Hector: ow

He slowly sat up and held his left hand to his head.

Hector: wait

He looked at his hand, then he blinked. He jumped up and looked down.

Hector: i can see, and my arm is back!?

He looked down and saw that he was in his old uniform. He saw his FAMAS next to him and his 1911 on his hip.

Hector: so, im back in my world, hope that kid is doing fine

He stood up and grabed his FAMAS and looked around. The room was empty and there were alarms going off.

Hector: crap, a security beach!

He walked out of the room and heared footsteps behind him. He then turned and aimed his FAMAS at who or what ever was behind him.

???: D-dont shoot!

He lowered the gun and looked at the person that stood there.

Hector: A-Alagossa?

Alagossa: who are you?

Hector: its me, Hector

Her eyes widened as she looked at him. She then lunged at him and pulled him into a hug.

Hector: h-hey kid

Alagossa: i thought you died!

She let go and looked at him. She saw the pistol on his hip and the much different uniform he had on.

Alagossa: whats with the change?

Hector: well, this is my work uniform, the other was one not made for protection

As the two talked a cry was heard down the hallway. As the two turned as large red dog like creature walked into the hall.

Hector: get behind me, and back up slowly

Alagossa: O-ok

The two back up till they get to a open heavy door. Hector then turned to Alagossa.

Hector: hit that botton when i say

Alagossa: got it

Hector pulled the triger of the FAMAS and lit up the SCP 939. When it ran at them he turned.

Hector: now!

The door slamed closed and the 939 salame into it.

Hector: now, lets go