truth

⚠️SH,CRYING, AND PASSING OUT DUE TO BLOOD LOSS⚠️

Felix POV:

I hate it. I hate having to be a perfect, put together, business person. It may not look like it but I'm jealous of Ted. I'm jealous on how he can show emotion and no one cares, he can laugh and smile and no one bats an eye, but I do something remotely close to that and everyone hates me!

No one's POV:

Felix thinks to himself sitting alone in his room, tears threatening to pour out of his eyes.
He's tired, everyone else is asleep it's five am but for some reason he can't get his body to go to sleep. He's sitting in a curled up position looking as if someone just kicked him in the stomach, crying.
He thinks about all his life choices and how he could have changed them. his father would have hit him for crying over something as stupid as this, he thinks for a minute then remembers the blade in the bathroom.

He walks to the bathroom slowly opening the drawer that has the blade in it, he picks up the blade slowly placing it on his skin and dragging it across, watching the blood drip out.
It stings but he has no reaction to it. He stares at it in discuss he wishes it hurt more so he continues.
line after line,after line, after line.
He felt lightheaded at this point but it felt so good to drag the blade across his skin.

Until he passed out.