Shower Time

It was a warm, sunny day in the middle of August. Seyran and Ferit had decided to spend some time alone, just the two of them, without their families, so they went to the Turkish seaside for a week.

In the morning of their third day at the seaside, the young couple woke up early, had breakfast at the restaurant that was in the hotel, and then went to the beach, where they stayed until lunch time.

When Seyran took her dress off and remained with only her swimsuit, Ferit's mind once again left his head and he could not stop admiring his beautiful wife.

By the time that Seyran and Ferit left the beach, the loving beast inside of Ferit had started to slowly awake and he had started to watch his wife hungrily. When they got back in their hotel room, after closing the door behind himself, Ferit pushed Seyran against the wall, pinning her, and kissed her. Seyran was a little surprised by this act of his, but she loved it. She loved it when Ferit was passionate with her.

They both needed a shower after the beach, in order to wash away the sea water and the beach sand from their bodies, so Ferit had the perfect idea which they could save both some time and some water with. Continuing to kiss her, he brought her to the bathroom.

After pulling away and looking at her, Ferit moved the shoulder straps of Seyran's dress from her shoulders, making the dress fall below its beautiful owner. Then he continued on with the panties of her swimsuit that were pulled down and taken off her. The only thing that was left on her was the top part of the swimsuit, which did not stay there for too long. It was taken off seconds after the panties.

At the same time Seyran reached out and grabbed her husband's T-shirt, pulling it up and over him, after which she continued to undress him.

When they both were wearing nothing but their birth suits, they turned the shower on. Once they were sure the water was warm enough, they both went under the shower. They washed each other's bodies, while kissing in-between.

First Seyran let Ferit wash her hair, body and everything. He poured a little bit from Seyran's sweet-smelling shampoo in his hand and then shampooed Seyran's hair with it. He spread the shampoo all over her scalp, massaging it until a foam was formed. Then he took the shower and rinsed her hair, helping himself with his free hand. Throughout this entire moment his hand was enjoying the softness of her hair.

Ferit then took Seyran's bath sponge, poured some flower-smelling shower gel on it and spread it all over her body, after which he rinsed it with the shower, again helping himself with his free hand. After that he just gave her a couple of kisses on her lips.

And then it was Seyran's turn to wash Ferit's hair and body.

Seyran poured some men's shampoo in her small hand and spread it all over Ferit's hair, massaging it and enjoying its softness. Enjoying the feeling of his wife's hands in his hair, Ferit let out a small giggle, making Seyran giggle, too, after which he kissed her.

Seyran rinsed the shampoo from his hair and them moved on to his body. She poured some men's shower gel in her hand, rubbed both of her hands in each other and then started spreading the shower gel along his entire body. She rubbed her hands all over him, starting from his broad and strong shoulders and going down his arms which she always felt like the safest place in this world, whenever Ferit wrapped them around her.

Then Seyran started moving her hands back up along his arms, in order to move them to his chest, without lifting her hands even the slightest from his body. She then moved her hands to his chest and drummed a little with her fingers, after which her hands continued their trip down Ferit's body, reaching his stomach, moving it there for a while.

As Seyran's hands were on his stomach, Ferit grabbed one of her hands with his own one and moved it a little lower, to where he wanted the feel it the most at that moment. Her eyes widened a bit, at this act of his, and looked at him with a confused look and froze.

"Touch. Do not be afraid. Touch..." Ferit said in a low voice, calming her with an assuring smile "I would give my life for your touch..."

Seyran responded with her smile.

She then continued to touch him down there, moving her hand up and down, rubbing him. They both let out a moan, after which Ferit captured Seyran's lips with his own, both of them catching the other one's hot moans.

Pulling away, Ferit made a slight smile and, looking at Seyran, and enjoying the movements of her hand, exclaimed "Do you know that you have the most delicate hands in this entire world?!"

"Shhh..." she replied, kissing him "Let's enjoy the moment."

Ferit smiled and replied back "I anyway am enjoying it..."

When Seyran and Ferit were done washing their bodies, they continued to just kiss under the running water, their bodies wrapped around each other in a hug.

A little later Ferit turned the shower off, grabbed one of the towels and wrapped Seyran with it, wiping the water from her body. Then, as he was holding his wife, wrapped in the towel, he carried her to the bed where he laid her down, with him coming on top of her at the same time, skin to skin. There, on that bed, they showered each other with kisses and infinite love that they always had for each other.

An hour later the love birds were lying under the covers, cuddled and breathing heavily. Seyran had laid her head on Ferit's chest, right where his heart was. She had closed her eyes and was listening to the beating of Ferit's heart, while Ferit's fingers were slowly and tenderly moving up and down her bare back. Hugging him, she said lovingly "Your heartbeat sounds so beautiful..."

Ferit smiled at her words, kissed her forehead and replied "This is so, because you are the reason that my heart beats for."

"And you are the reason that my heart beats for." she replied back "The biggest one."

And then she pressed a long-lasting tender kiss on his chest, right where his heart was located, making him feel like his heart was healing, without even having been hurt. He then smiled and again kissed her forehead.

"Are you hungry already?" Ferit asked Seyran

"Yes, a little bit." Seyran answered him

"Then, let's get dressed and go have lunch." he replied

"Yeah, let's go." she replied back

"But, before getting dressed, let us not forget the after sun lotion." she added

Seyran then got up from the bed, took the bottle with lotion and went back to the bed. Before she had the chance to pour some lotion in her free hand, Ferit caught that same hand and asked "Wait, could I, please, do it for you?"

She turned to him with a smile and answered "Only if you let me put lotion on you."

"We have an agreement!" he said with a slight giggle "Plus, I love the touch of your hands, you know that."

He brought her hand up to his face and kissed it.

"So do I." Seyran replied back with a smile

She then handed him the bottle, saying "Go ahead."

Ferit then took the bottle, poured some lotion in his free hand and started to apply it to the soft and smooth skin of Seyran's body. He ran his hand all over her body, expertly exploring every inch and every curve that he already knew and loved. After he was done putting lotion on her body, he gave her a sweet kiss on her soft cheek.

And then it was Seyran's turn to apply after sun lotion to her husband's always so hot body. Her soft and gentle hands explored every centimeter of his body. In the end, when she was done with putting lotion on his body, she gave him a sweet and tender kiss on his bare chest. Then she hugged him and he hugged her back, their still naked bodies clinging to each other.

"Seni çok seviyorum." said Seyran

"Ben de seni çok seviyorum." Ferit replied, kissing the top of her head

Minutes later Seyran and Ferit got dressed and went in the hotel's restaurant to have lunch.