PART 7

TIME SKIP: THREE WEEKS LATER

The camping event is finally here, the venue was located not that too far from outside of Kyoto city but all of the students would still camp in the hill of forests. This whole event was mixed up with many feelings, some of the students were not that interested and the rest were in love with nature as if they just wanted to reunite with their home.

One of those humans who were not interested was Y/n alone.

(A/N: this version of Y/n is only for part of the story, no hard feelings 🙏🏼)

"How many more hours until we get there?" the (h/c) girl groaned, resting her head on the seat in front, the tightness gap of the bus seats making her even more dizzy.

"Around one hour left I think, come on now Y/n, you hated the nature that much??"

"I don't hate it... It's just... Nature won't like me, and when I knew it, I was like 'okay gotcha' then I never ever want to go camping anymore. The last time was in the first year of highschool."

Aoi rolled her eyes, "I do remember that, you even skipped two courses of camping when we were in second and last grade, you cannot fooled me that you told me you were sick but turns out you just didn't want to join."

Y/n let out a shameless face, "I had to hehe."

"Is it something related to Karaku?"

Kanao's sudden question made the two girls stiff, as Aoi slapped her friend lightly not to mention that guy ever again but Y/n was cool with it. "You got me right there Kanao."

"Huh what? What exactly happened?! Did I miss something during that time?" ask Aoi, confused.

"You know... The cave part..."

Only one word that Y/n gave as a clue but her dear friend knew it right away. "Oh my god! I'm sorry Y/n! For a second I forgot about that!"

"It's cool, I already got through it anyway."

"Even if you did, still that was bad of him, I'm glad you're okay at that time." Kanao added.

"Yeah, I kicked his ass of course."

"Oh yeah, speaking of guys, how are you and Tanjiro-san doing?" Aoi was already wiggling her eyebrows, automatically making Y/n a bit blushing.

"T-There's nothing going on between me and him!"

"You lied Y/n! There's no way after you told me you were sick back then and he took care of you in his house! There's a big spice to it right??"

A sudden picture of him and her kiss flew to Y/n's mind, her cheeks gone more flustered now.

Kanao laughs, "Her face turned red!"

"Something definitely happened!!" Aoi tries to provoke again as Y/n shush them not to attract the others that are also in the bus.

"Alright, alright... H-He..."

"He....??"

"...K-Kissed me..."

"OH MY GOD WHAT?!"

At this point, there's no way all of the attention is not on the three, both Aoi and Kanao were squealing while Y/n is getting more embarrassed than before.

Aoi whispers, "So does this mean you two are dating now??"

"N-No! He just kissed me out of nowhere and I didn't have the time to react! You know when Kanao called me about Genya..."