Gempa

Hey 👋👋 how's you all doin'? Yeah hehe sorry for the last short chapter Y^Y i don't have the motivation hehe. Alright let's just get into the story ^^

A little explanation about the story
'what!' = Thought
"What!" = Talking
"What!" = shouting
<shock> = expression/action
Nezu : = people names (intoduction)
3rd POV = for POV or special note
She was shock knowing the fact = normal narrative
Warning there are a lot of swearing (Bakugo ‐_-)
BTW MHA timeline is after the UA sport festival^^ That's all, enjoy >v<
_______________________________________________

Time : 09.00
Place : ####15#####

"Welcome back Heroes and Villain. It seems like the child and hero Eraserhead isn't with you Mr.Nezu?" Ellya welcomed them and asked Nezu. "Yes unfortunately Eri is sick so Eraserhead can't come too because he need to take care of Eri." Nezu explained.

"I see, well i wish she get better soon <smile>" Ellya said. "Thank you for your care, Ellya" Nezu thanked her. "Don't mind it Nezu. Well today we're gonna react to Gempa the earth element of Yuko and also the leader of the elemental. Alright I'll start the first vidio okay"

Starting Gempa vidio 1
.

.

.

Vidio loaded

Credit to @yaya edit on youtube

"This one have golden eyes, i thought it's yellow" Ochako comment. "What's that thing on his hand?" Vlad king ask. "It's probably his weapon created by his quirk" Endeavor answered. "That could be it or it could have been part if his form" Yaoyorozu give her opinion.

"We'll keep both hypothesis, for now let's keep watching we might find the answer" Nezu suggested. "Wakatta (understood) Principal Nezu" Momo replied, while Endeavor just keep his eyes on the screen. "I'll start the second vidio now" Elliot inform.

Starting Gempa vidio 2
.

.

.

Vidio loaded

Credit to @~Ryandi_irawan on youtube

"Oh! He have more clothes variation in this vidio" Twice comment, "so his clothes isn't limited to 1 type <thinking pose>" Kendo said. 'His clothes perhaps change according to the original clothes with a little change of color' AFO thought.