first day

September 12 2021
Monday

I got transferred to a new school.I am upset because I made friends and it was going fine at my old school.I had a huge friend group and high school wasn't so bad, until today I got divided from that and had to move from my hometown.Our friendship dropped..well aside from a few girls who still got in touch with me , I no longer had anyone.

I have to find friends in my class , I needed to. I despise the idea of spending the rest of the year being alone and bored.
Being alone was something I've always experienced in middle school so I won't allow it to happen in high school.

Sept .Mon. 6pm

I'm home
I checked my phone and I was added to the class group chat.
The first thing I did was check the members of the group and judge them based off their bios and profile pics.
I told myself that if I found a person with similar interests as me I would try my best to get close with them then befriend them.

I am going to have a hard time finding someone because everyone in this class had already made friends , after all I enrolled in the class a week after school started.

I'm so annoyed and anxious now.

Mon 6:35

I found someone.
She wasn't  pretty at all
But she wasn't all that ugly
Her name was Mally, I saw her in class today and she seem to not have friends.
She has an anime profile picture.
I love anime alot too.This is good it won't be ackward .

Mon 7pm

I've disided to text her
I'm really boring I didn't know what to say.
I ended up asking what was the anime on her profile in which she replied "shield hero"
I wasn't really interested in the name at all.
"What's ur name ?I'm Alex btw " I annoyed myself when I asked this but I had to make conversation.
"I'm Mally I sit two seats away from u "she replied.
I didn't know what else to say so I went to bed.

Tues 13
6:00

I told Mally hii and I walked with her .
It was ackward but it didn't matter because she didn't have anyone else.
I'm glad to have found a friend with nobody other than me.
I only have to shape and sculpt her into the friend I want her to be.

Thurs 15
7:00 am

It's morning
I saw Mally entering the class
It was still awkward but I saw that Mally was kinda getting a bit comfortable with me.
"Let's go outside,  the class is noisy"
Said Mally.
She hardly talked so I was glad and followed her like a puppy.
I followed her under a tree and we sat there.
It was refreshing and peaceful especially since it's early.
She started playing songs she likes asking me if I knew them.
She played a song by 'rebzyyx'
It was called 'im so crazy for u' I believe ,  I recognized the artist, I heard his music before
We had one more thing in common
I'm glad.

Thurs
6:00 pm

Mally changed her profile picture.

It wasn't an anime but too male characters from a bl manhwa .

I loved bl alot too.
I screamed in joy
It was a good thing we shared another interest that was before I noticed she was matching profiles with someone else from class.
It was weird because she only talked to me ,she was definitely a loner before.
But she is close  enough to someone to do that??
I was on edge, we made improvement
Will this ruin things??
I hated that mally had another friend that isn't me ,my blood was boiling.

Maybe Mally's 'friend' was sick or just not present at school for basically a week but I hope to see them tomorrow

Thurs
7:40

I hope they aren't friends and it was just a coincidence,  but I've disided to befriend Mally's friend too,I can't give up now.

Authors note

My tense is all over the place but forgive me , I'll focus more in English class. This entire story will be in Alex's pov cause it's her diary obviously..so don't expect to see anyone's pov asides from hers.Bye and thank u for reading plz leave a vote and if u like it add to ur favs!!love u guys and thanks again-ren