Chapter 1

"You've been turned into a Allimus, find the missing shard" The dream was still so clear. "A Allimus? What's that?" I wondered. "A Allimus is a..." Thats when I woke up, about ten years ago. I was only six then. The day after the dream, I had another dream. "A Allimus is a..." the voice said once again. "What? What? Tell me already!", "A Allimus is a human animal". "A what?" I was so confused. I woke up again to get ready for elementary that day, looked in the mirror, and saw that I was no human. I had ears. A tail, even. I had claws, and whiskers, too. What on earth was I? I wondered. Two years later, I was eight. I discovered I could jump really high, outrun any animal or human, and could fight with my claws. Three years later, I was eleven. I found out I could transform into a gigantic black cat. Four years after, I was fifteen. I found out I am part of some case to find some magical crystal. A year passed, I'm sixteen, and i'm officially part of the case, "The Missing Shard" and that leads me to now. Hey, I'm Crystal, and I am a Allimus on a case to find the most powerful crystal in the world, the missing shard.

"Yo! Crystal! You ready to go?" my friend said. This is Jayden, age sixteen, a Dog Allimus on this case. There is four other Allimus on this mission too. Jewel, Derek, Jose, and Rosie. Jewel is a Lion Allimus, Derek is a Cat Allimus, Jose is a Wolf Allimus, and Rosie is a Bunny Allimus. "Yeah, i'm ready". "Okay! Let's go meet everyone at the park so we can begin the search for the shard then!" Jayden says. "Okay" I reply.

So, we arrive at the park to find everyone. "Hey, Crystal, Jayden!" Rosie says. "Hey, Rosie!" I say. "Hey, guys! We're all here, so we should start leaving. Got everything?" Rosie asks. We all nod. "Well, open the door to the fantasy world, Crystal. Your the only one who has the power to do it. It doesn't work for us" Jayden says. "I have to change into animal form first" I reply. I change into my big gigantic black furry form, known as a Tora, a black furred tiger. I roar once, and then start walking towards the center. As I cut through the air, the door starts to open a little for every roar I let out. The others follow behind me as well. Once everyone is in, the door closes. We arrive at the fantasy world, in the town realm, Oigoto.

"Welcome, welcome! Oigoto welcomes everyone! Get your maps here!" I can't change out of Tora form when people are around, so I must stay in form for now, while carrying my bag of stuff in my mouth. "Excuse us, we would like a map of Oigoto, please!" Rosie says. "Yes! Yes! Right away! Theres a extra map that leads to the shard too in case the chosen one came!" the boy said. "Tell us about that map" Derek says. "Yes! Yes! The map leads to the missing shard, but you must go through all the towns and castles first!". "Hey! How come we can't read it?" Derek asks. "Oh no! Oh no! Only the chosen one can read it! The chosen one is the only one that can read the signs, too!" That must mean me. After all, i'm the only one that can open the door to the fantasy world. "Who's this big, fluffy, gigantic furry beast?" the boy asks. Beast, huh? I'm no beast. "This is Crystal, the Tora of the group" Rosie says. Jewel said, "We better get going if were going to find a place to stay for tonight and set up". "Okay" Jose replies.

We make it to a nice, calm forest near Oigoto, Oigoto Forest. "Let's set up here and call it a night. We'll explore more and head towards the first castle tomorrow" Rosie says. "Derek and I will collect firewood!" Jayden says. "Jewel and I will set up the tents" Jose says. "That means we will cook" Rosie says to me.

It's been a hour. The tents is set up, the fire is made, and the food is cooked. "There are two tents! One for the boys, and one for the girls! The girls have there own tent, and the boys have there own! We all know the rules here!" Rosie announces. "Well, lets dig in!" Derek shouts. "Hold on, Derek! We must pray first!" Jewel yells. "Alright then. Who shall pray?" Rosie asks. "I will" Jewel answers.

After dinner, we all decided to get our rest for tomorrow. I can't seem to sleep though. I get up to take a walk in the forest. The forest of Oigoto is so beautiful at night.

Its been another hour since I decided to take a walk in the forest. I'm resting at this nice, beautiful lake, sitting on a smooth, stone that shines in the moonlight. The lake is so beautiful.

I continue to rest for another good hour when Jayden comes. "What are you doing our here?" Jayden asks. "Can't sleep", "Me either."

Jayden and I talk for a while before he goes back to his tent to sleep. "Your in love, young one"I hear a voice say. "Who's there?" I say, alertedly."Your both in love, but can't tell each other your feelings"the voice says once again. "Who's there? Show yourself!" I yell. A strange looking ghost-like woman appears, standing on water that sparkles through the night. She has long, blue colored hair, a white dress, and two light blue colored braclets that glow to the moon. "Who are you?" I ask, a little more calmly. "I am Oigi, the spirit of the lake." "How do you know if i'm in love with Jayden?". "I can see it through your eyes" she explains, "You should rest now, I can tell you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow." I nod.