chapter-6

As Build enters the Mansion, his clothes and body completely soaked from water. Upon seeing Build's condition, Ben looks at him with a perplexed expression and asks if it is too early to be swimming.

Build responds with a hesitant "Uh, Uncle...". Sensing that Build needs a change of clothes, Ben advises him to do so and meet him later at his office.

Build inquires if anything important has happened, to which Ben informs him of an email from the Flow and Glow company. Build nods and heads to his shared room with Bible, contemplating on the recent events that had transpired in the pool. Nevertheless, he dismisses the thought and proceeds to change his clothes.

After changing his clothes, he marched towards ben office room.

After two knocking he is allowed to enter in the office.

"Please take a sit Build" Ben offers.

Thank you uncle.. build said while taking the seat opposite to ben.

I will come directly in point. They aren't ushering to complete the design. But it would be better if you could complete your work in a month. They are going to start the shoot from the second half of the next month. It would be good for you too as you would get enough time afterward for fitting and all.

Thank you for your concern uncle. And Let me tell you one month is enough for me. Hope they will love my work.

"They will for sure. No need to worry. " Ben said with a warm smile in his face.

Then i will be on my way uncle..

Wait, Biu

"Anything else uncle" Build said looking confused.

Just wait...

Ben went towards the shelf behind him and took out the box. 

Happily looking at the box, ben approach build and handle him the box.

Build still look at him in confused way.

The company send it for you..

Me... 

Yeah, it's just a sample model for the design not the real one but let me tell you they are as costly as the design you and bible gonna endorse.

But why?

Mr. Smith said if you somehow want to change the model or your work. You can look at it for inspiration.

"He is so considerate" Build said taking the box from ben hand.

I know right that's why we are so eger to work with them. They are the professional. No one is allowed to make a mistake in their company. Their work has very detail information. That's why they have still maintain the position of No one in business world. It's so fortunate for us to get the opportunity to work with them and now My son-in law has got the chance to work with them.

Don't tease uncle. Your son is bastard.

Ben smile drop.

Build.

Yes uncle.

Uncle is sorry for everything that has happened with your life. Your life has been this messed just cause of our selfish deal with the company we want to work in. And the bride ran away just cause bible didn't want to marry her at the last moment. I can't do anything except saying sorry and thank you for saving our reputation.

Build smile bitterly but he somehow has understand their condition. So he move forward towards Ben and hold ben hand gently and squeezing it gently giving him assurance that he has already forgive him about it.