The Eastern Socialist Pact part 1

When the Second Great Depression hit, the global economy collapsed and forcing many governments (especially the national government of the poorest countries) to cut spending and reduce their budgets to pay their debts.
However, the Depression give the birth to the foundation of the Eastern Socialist Alliance. This new union, although originally attended for China, North Korea and Pakistan to strengthen trade with each other, became the new superpower in a new era.
Using propaganda, political reforms ,and state media and education, the two nations virtually erased their own differences and history when the new pact became a major source of influence in the world.

While officially democratic, the Eastern Socialist Alliance is a totalitarian regime that owns all major political and industrial sectors in their regions. With the People's Liberation Movement Party being the genuine political party in elections.
Its military is a powerful entity in both political and practical sense, as it doesn't have a hard time enforcing the interests of the superpower.

[Critical civilian figures in the Eastern Socialist Pact.]

The Premier of the Eastern Socialist Alliance. ("The Glorious Leader" {of course, actually dictator} of the Eastern Socialist Pact)

The Chairman of the People's Eastern Council. (The ESP's equivalent to the US Secretary of State and Vice President, and most senior member of the Premier's administration)

-other People's Eastern Council members.

•Minister of Allied Defense

•Minister of International Development and Reforms

•Minister of Education

•Minister of Science and Technology

•Minister of Industry and Information Technology

•Minister of Public and Interstate Security, Justice and Emergency Management

•Minister of Finance, Human Resources, International Resources, and Social Security

•Minister of Ecology and Environment

•Minister of Housing and Urban-Rural Development

•Minister of Transport, Culture, and Tourism

•Minister of Commerce and Banking

•Minister of Health

•Minister of Veteran Affairs

•Minister of the People's International Audit Office