The five managed to get out before the lab exploded and they snuck out of the entry container.

They looked around and only saw smoke.

Katarina knew well enough that sudden silence was bad, and didn't think it over.

Bucky yelled, "All right! Wait for my signal!" They took on gunfire and Sam found an opening, instantly taking it. "Damn it!" Bucky stepped around the container door, covering everyone's backs, and Katarina followed, earning a look, which she matched, and he turned away.

Sharon went to the right with Sam while Katarina remained with Bucky.

As more and more people appeared, Katarina mumbled a curse in her native language under her breath.

Bucky and Katarina held their ground until his gun jammed. "Ah!" He pulled his left hand down.

The two joined Sam and Sharon and Bucky said, "I thought we were gonna go left."

"You went the wrong way!" Sam retorted.

"I cleared the way!"

"I came out first. You are supposed to follow me. You as well, Rori."

"And where are we now?" Katarina shot back.

"Guys, Katarina, not the time!" Sharon yelled, ducking down after shooting a few more rounds. "I'm out!"

"This is a barricade," Bucky said.

"It's in every action movie!" Sam shot back.

A single gunshot sounded and there was another explosion, which caused the four to duck. Zemo fought the remaining bounty hunters.

Bucky pushed Katarina back, ignoring her protests, before saying, "Go. Come on. Let's go."

They ran through the containers as they got shot at. A bullet sounded like it hit a container, causing Katarina to stop and turn back. Bucky turned back as well, hearing the same sound.

"Buck! Kata!" Sam yelled.

More bullets hit a container, near Katarina's head and she ducked.

A man came closer to them and Katarina picked up a pipe and said, "Hey, Bucky! Catch!" She threw the pipe to Bucky who caught it and hit the man who was shooting at Sam and Sharon.

Sam opened a container and used it as a shield. Bucky and Katarina walked up to him as he cried, "Let's go!"

Katarina turned to Bucky. "You do have a plan, right?"

Bucky nodded and punched the far side of the container, causing light to enter the pitch black room.

"Hell of a plan," Katarina mumbled.

As soon as they got out the container, they heard tires screeching.

A car pulled around a corner and stopped in front of them.

"Hello..." Zemo greeted from the driver's seat. "Supercharged."

Sam shook his head. "You're going back to jail."

"Do you want to find Karli or not?"

Bucky nodded as he opened the door for Rori. "And there's three of us, and at least 20 of them. Come on." Katarina climbed into the car.

Sam rolled his eyes. "Fine. But if you try that shit again..."

Zemo chuckled. "I wouldn't dream of it."

Sharon walked up and stood next to the car. "Well, that was one hell of a reunion."

Sam glanced back at her, the back passenger's door still open. "Come back to the States with us."