━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Mad Hatter
(Melanie Martinez)

↺ |◁ II ▷| ♡

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

As they are falling, Y/n hold Nobara closer and switched their place so he can cushion Nobara's fall. After minutes of falling they finally made contact with the ground.

Luckily, they landed on a soft surface. Quickly getting up, something that look like a fabergé egg appeared into Y/n hands. Extending his hand that hold the thing to his classmate, a purple glow emitted from the egg as Nobara's injury slowly healed.

Seeing his classmate slowly gain consciousness, the fabergé egg that the male was holding dissapeared before turning into a ring in his finger.

Nobara squinted her eyes at the sudden brightness of the labyrinth. After getting used to the light he looked around the labyrinth full of desserts with amazement.

"Where are we?" She questioned as Y/n helped her stand up.

"A witch portal suddenly appeared as the floor consumed us and now we're inside the witch labyrinth" Y/n can see the shock and fear in Nobara's face as he tell her their current situation.

"Don't worry, i'll get us out of this. Just follow my lead" He reassure Nobara to make her calm, and it work.

As they were talking, a bunch of small witches surrounded them. Without wasting any second, Nobara pulled put her hammer and nail to get ready for a fight.

"What's the plan Y/n?" She asked the male beside her.

"Simple. Kill as many smaller witches as you can. And locate the main witch of the labyrinth" Y/n told her as he summoned a machine gun from his shield.

"So... how will i know which is which-" Before she can finish, multiple gunshoot was heard and all of the small witches surrounding them dissentigrated in mere seconds.

Smokes came out off Y/n's gun as it cooldown. "You'll know when you see it" With her questions all answered. Nobara charges into battle, as witches get pierced in the head with nails.

"Well this should be fun!"

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Even after hours of killing small switches. The amount of them seems endless no matter how many they kill.

Nobara wipes the sweat forming in her forehead after dealing with the final small witch around her. She and Y/n have decided to split up so they can find the main witch and go back.

Wondering around the labyrinth, she spotted a long table in the distant. As she walked closer to the table, she spotted a witch that looks like a small doll in the middle of the table surrounded by various desserts.

"Finally found you. You piece of shit" grinning to herself, she throws 3 nails in the air before hitting it with her hammer.

The nails zoom past the air as it pierced the doll perfectly in the head. Nobara watch as the doll fell from table down to the ground.

Silently celebrating her victory. Nobara turned around to go look for Y/n and tell him about the witch.

A sudden squirming noice grabs Nobara's attention. She looks back and saw the previous doll in the ground violently squirming.

Suddenly something burst out of the doll's head. Nobara watch in fear as a giant worm with a clown looking face floats in the air.

Her body flinched when the worm notice her figure. The worm then bolted infront of Nobara in a blink of an eye. Her eyes widened in fear as the worm opened it's mouth.

 Her eyes widened in fear as the worm opened it's mouth

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━

Jujutsu stroll

"Yo! Y/n!" Gojo greeted the H/c male as he busted down the door. Y/n sent a sharp glare at him, cleary angry at the white haired male.

"FUCK OFF!" Y/n shouted as he stand up to go back in his room. Gojo flinched as the other male slammed his door. 'What's up with him?' The blinfold wearing teacher frowns as he think about his student.

His mood quickly brightened when he saw his pink haired student left his room. "Is there something wrong? I heard shouting" Yuji asked.

"Yuji! It was just Y/n. I don't know why he suddenly got aggressive when i talked to him" Gojo frowned once again.

"You shouldn't bother him in the meantime. He was all cranky when i saw him comeback this morning" Yuji scratches the back of his head.

"Megumi told me what happened. Apparently it was because he didn't got to buy the limited time ice cream of his favorite character before it got sold out, and the reason for this is because you sent him into a mission" Hearing Yuji's story Gojo turned into stone as tears fell into his eyes.

'Y/n hates me now!!!'

Later that day. Gojo went to Y/n's room with 2 bags of the said limited ice cream as an apology.

━━━━⊱⋆⊰━━━━