chapter 1

" Huh,  " yuji huffs the breath ,his blurry eyes sees the black haired figure kneeling beside him in his blood pool .  yuji's brain tries to take all the power he had to understand what megumi's mumbling in between of his sobs .

" it's not your fault , it was sukuna " yuji forces the speech out , greets his teeth in hate while knowing that his enemy is dead now , but he still hates that curse. While knowing he is dying soon . he thinks
' all I wish is meet to all beloved people in my afterlife ' but he has his Friend biding good bye.

still it's hurts , hurts a lot knowing that his beloved gojo sensei is dead so is his Nanami and kugisaki and many more .

He had wished to die while them bidding him goodbye but life wasn't as per his say so . He witness himself bidding them goodbye. 

Closing his eyes felt like most weary work he had ever done . With last exhale yuji feels his soul getting sucked out of his body and taking him to nothingness.

Which is pretty dark and all he had hear is ' baby's cry ?' He tries to look and finds nothing but suddenly it get too bright . It feels whiter than white .

He blinks in confusion as he stares
' it's ceiling ' his ear perks up , when it feels like someone is coming up ; towards him .

"yuji , my sunshine mama is here okay , don't cry " the voice . he can recognize that voice anywhere .

' gojo sensei ?' he doesn't  know why ? but the crying sound turns miserable, the baby is sobbing now , yuji feels pitiful for child now . The  door flung opens and there is gojo satoru , cladded in cropped blue hoodie and lower is white baggy jeans  , he doesn't have bilndfold nor sunglasses on but he does have hexagonal spectacles. the blue eyed man hurries over him and 'picks him up?'

" aww my baby , what happend? you hungyy? " satoru check the bottle temperature .

' wait ?, I AM THE BABY? '

' let me try to call him , gojo sensei' but it come out "bobo junjun"

'' yes sunshine , here is your refill. myhh cutie mochi turned red due to crying '' he adjusts yuji in his arm to feed him and gently puts bottle nipple in his mouth. satoru kisses the tears off of his chubby face. ''mama luvvvvvs yuji '' satoru blabbles in baby language while rocking yuji constantly to lure him to sleep .

' As much as it is confusing , it's still good to be in safe and loving hold. i missed you so much . i knew you always used to turn off your infinity just to let me hug . no matter what i knew you loves all of your students. but HE IS MY MOM NOW? whatever it's my new life i think and one thing is sure i love having loving, caring,good and cool mom '  

'' sunshine , plzzz don't look at me with big puppy eyes , i know you want to play but mama has work okay , now now close your eyes and sleepppppp babyyyy '' yuji quickly closes his eyes stilll sucking on bottle feeding his stomach . he isn't going to work his sense- no mama to the bone . yuji has been good boy always.

" wow no fuss huh today , my my poor baby , i know everything has took toll on yout too , but i swear i will make it right , just sleep tight , sunshine you are my last hope " satoru rocks him more and yuji thinks yes his soul is as of his , but his body is still of 6 month old baby which influence , his emotions and mind almost 100%. 

the rocking and comfort hold worked like magic and yuji find himself in sleep which he wasn't able to have in past . 

he tries to control whine when gojo puts him in crib but he still lets out it in discomfort ;he felt satoru's hands as pats him .

yuji wakes up again when it feels like what it had been like hours .yuji is alredy settled in satoru's arm his face is buried in gojo neck ' his smell  is good, like strawberries and vanilla '. yuji stirs  more in sleep when he hears someone talking with his sense- no mama .