Chapter 7: Wen Tong, you are really not afraid of death

Author: [ Collect this chapter ] [Complain]Bai Yueguang and her boyfriend were kidnapped at the same time

  Knowing that Bai Yue was safe, Wen Tong breathed a sigh of relief: "That's good."
  Bai Yue was not found, but it was good to meet Xie You.

  After all, Xie You is the real target of the kidnappers.

  There is no light here, only a cluster of pale moonlight slanting over, falling on Wen Tong's face, reflecting his pale and bloodless cheeks.

  His eyes were lowered, and the distinct shadows of his eyelashes were shaking. To onlookers, he looked frightened.

  Xie You raised his hand and wiped away the dust on the tip of his chin, and then wiped the almost faded red mark on his face, trying to wipe away the traces of being touched.

  His strength was a bit heavy, and Wen Tong couldn't help but tilt his head back and avoid his hand.

  Xie You took back his hand and said slowly: "Tongtong, regarding the kidnapper who asked me to choose someone before."

  "I actually said that on purpose."

  Wen Tong was slightly startled.

  Xie You said half-seriously: "I have arranged a sniper. You and Bai Yue are standing in different positions. It is easier for the sniper to protect you, so I chose Bai Yue."

  Wen Tong said in a low voice. He said, "Brother Xie, don't worry, I didn't think too much about it." "
  Actually, even if you didn't arrange a sniper and chose Bai Yue, I wouldn't be angry."

  Hearing this, Xie You tightened his lips and thought about it. He swallowed his explanation about the selection of security guards.

  Wen Tong continued: "Besides, Bai Yue is your Bai Yueguang. I have rough skin and thick flesh. Bai Yue is more precious and fragile..."

  Thinking of Bai Yue's appearance just now, the words "fragile" in his mouth No words could come out of my mouth.

  Xie You didn't pay attention to his stuttering, and stared straight into his eyes without letting go of any emotion.
  Not really angry.
  Not even the slightest bit unhappy.

  Xie You's eyes were dark and cold.
  When a normal person is abandoned by a friend, no matter what the reason is, he will definitely have some emotions.

  Wen Tong is not angry with him.
  Is it because he was the one who made the choice?
  Or is it because the person chosen to survive is Bai Yue?

  Xie You pursed his thin lips into a straight line, and his entire face was hidden in the darkness, so gloomy that it penetrated people.
  His voice was still gentle and familiar to Wen Tong: "Let's not talk about this." " There is only one way to leave the dock, and there are kidnappers outside. Let's go to the building in front to wait for rescue."   "The snipers are on the roof of the building

  .

, that building is safe for the time being."

  Wen Tong paused as he thought about the mission. He couldn't think of a reasonable excuse to stay here, so he could only follow Xie You forward.

  The house is some distance away from the container they are in.
  Wen Tong followed Xie You, turning left and right, and walked for nearly ten minutes before reaching the six-story building.

  During this period, I did not encounter any kidnappers, nor heard a single gunshot.

  The only light on the pier went out for unknown reasons, and the entire port was dark. The darkness seemed to stretch to infinity, swallowing up all the light and sound along the way.