⋅•⋅⊰Tales of _____⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚∙⊱⋅•⋅

A long time ago, in the quiet village, a child was born under the ominous glow of the Blood Moon. Legend had it that this child bore a unique mark, a mysterious aura that drew the attention of Yokai from far and wide.

The child, named _____, grew up with an ethereal aura that set them apart from the other villagers. Whispers of ancient prophecies surrounded _____'s existence, foretelling both wonder and sorrow. The village embraced _____, recognizing the special connection the child had with the supernatural realm and they used it to their advantage.

_____'s presence became a beacon for yokai seeking refuge from the shadows. Spirits, Tengus, and other mystical beings were inexplicably drawn to the child's side, creating an ever-growing entourage. The villagers, while grateful for the protection the yokai offered, couldn't help but feel a sense of melancholy, sensing that _____'s fate was intertwined with a destiny beyond their understanding.

As _____ approached adolescence, the bond between the child and the yokai deepened. Yet, an unspoken sadness lingered in _____'s eyes. It was as if the weight of centuries bore down upon the young shoulders, and the village couldn't fathom the burden that accompanied such a mystical destiny. Their knowledge during that time wasn't enough for them to know what was really happening.

Soon the village all formed a close relationship with the yokai and lived happily with the help of this special human child to connect both of the species together despite their differences.

On the night of _____'s seventeenth birthday, a procession of yokai gathered around the child, their ethereal forms dancing in the moonlight. It was a beautiful yet bittersweet spectacle. That's when things took a turn for the worse.

As _____embraced the role decided by fate, the connection with the yokai deepened, but so did the toll on the child's mortal existence. The village witnessed The child's physical form gradually wane, a consequence of the otherworldly energies coursing through the young vessel.

The once mature but joyous child became a fragile shell, and the villagers, torn between gratitude and grief, saw the toll it took on _____'s health. The yokai, realizing the unintended consequences of their presence, gathered in silent mourning around the fading figure of the child who bore the weight of their collective existence.

As the days passed, The child's life force flickered like a dying light. The village that once thrived under the protection of yokai now mourned the impending loss of the child who had become a bridge between realms.

On a fateful night, under the same Blood Moon that marked The child's birth, the kitsune that had spoken of destiny approached the weakened child. In a voice heavy with sorrow, the kitsune confessed that the balance between worlds demanded a sacrifice greater than anyone had foreseen and this sacrifice was the innocent child.

The child, with a gentle smile that masked profound sadness, whispered words of gratitude to the yokai and the villagers.

"Thank you everyone. You give me a happy life. I'm glad I could help you all out..."

The air was heavy with a somber melody as the child, now almost translucent, took the final steps toward an inevitable fate.

"Please...don't let your emotion take the best of you. Please live happily together without me." And that was the child's final words.

In a heart-wrenching moment, the yokai, bound by their own essence, could only watch as The child dissipated into the night, becoming a part of the very realm that once sought refuge in the child's existence.

The village, now devoid of mystical protection, felt an eerie silence settle over it. The yokai, stripped of their conduit to the mortal world, dispersed into the shadows, leaving behind echoes of sorrow.

Everything escalated as soon as _____ took their last breath.

Without the child's presence of calm and rational reasons, the villagers broke out a war between both of the race. Resulting in the village getting wiped out completely by the hand of Yokais, who were force to do so. As the whole village burns down, they all learn the truth. The truth that the Yokais can't forgive this part of humanity for. The only thing that is left untouched are _____'s lifeless body as it was protect by the power beyond supernatural and a couple belongings of them.

That war has tainted their names ever since for their notorious and cruel actions without knowing the truth as to why...

Who are they or what are they fighting when they have already left this world?

The yokai could almost feel the gentle pulse of the child's spirit, waiting patiently for the threads of destiny to weave their magic once again.

The cycle of life and death, of sacrifice and renewal, continued in the cosmic dance that transcended the boundaries of mortal understanding...

Soon enough all of their fate will intervene.

⋅•⋅⊰∙₊˚ʚ ᗢ₊˚✧ ゚∙⊱⋅•⋅