Ain't Mad At You

you question me & my loyalty like we were never brothers, like we never hugged each other, never was there for one another. beyond all the facades & anger, were you just saving face? knowing you could never forgive the past but that just added fate. knowing you could've grabbed a plate & sat right beside me, but all these scars would make it hard for us to sit properly. we always dreamt of what we'd become in our adolescence, but now i'm the adolescent wondering if you got the message. reminiscing 'bout the lonely days after school, wondering if you really meant it when you said we was "still cool". all these thoughts flood my head, i wish i had a neck stream, so this passion could just take control of me, but it is what it is, it'll do what it do. if i thought anyone would leave, no, not you. i never had the chance to forgive you for the hurt, i never had the chance to dig you out of the dirt, maybe for a change i'll stop being a selfish bird, put other people above myself, & let them end the word. patience is the virtue. i guess w/ all this said you can tell that the bill's due, the price to pay for hate & the covered up truth. i hope it greets you well, where ever you went to. do your thing boy, i ain't mad at you.