HAVING FUN

NINA'S POV:

NINA'S POV:

I WOKE Up to an empty house so after I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I went into the kitchen to eat only to find a peice of paper with 20 dollars in ones, I picked up the money and put it in my pocket then I picked up the paper and read it.

Dear Bug,

I'm sorry I couldn't be there in the morning but I'm at work and Meline and Kennie are probably with their friends, and I took Sid to a babysitter so y'all don't have to watch him. I'll probably be back around 12:50, and yes, you can go play with your friends.

sincerely mama.

I put the paper down with a smile and walked to the room to get dressed and when I finished, I went outside and looked for Moonee and Scooty, when I finally found them they were on the stairs with their parents. I walked over and up the stairs to them.

"Hi-ya guys" I said sitting next to them "Hi Nina" Scooty and Moonee said happily and I got on my phone to play games on it.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next day, we were all sitting in the lobby sharing an ice cream cone, looking and smirking at bobby as we ate messily, and when Scooty was passing it to me a little dropped and we looked at each other than to bobby.

"Okay out" bobby said looking at us "but bobby" Moonee said pouting "I told you one drop and you're out" he said with a stern face, we huffed walking out "thank you very much" he said watching us leave.

"you're not welcome" Scooty yelled back at him, we sat outside looking at the wall still eating ice cream "Gloria!" they screamed and ran and I followed them like a lost puppy

---------------------------

we picked a boy named dickey "I wanna knock, I wanna knock, I wanna knock" Moonee said as Scooty and Dickey already started to knock "we need Jancey we need Jancey" we all said as we almost knocked the lady over "hey, hey, whoa, whoa.one light knock will do guys" she said pushing us back some.

--------------------------------

we all ran up the stairs "come on Nina, come on Jancey" Moonee said as we kept running up the stairs. "Remember last time, she fell in the pool, cause she was dancing?" Scooty said and we all laughed. "come on, Scooty" Dickey said as he was ahead of all of us.

"come on" Moonee said running ahead of me and Jancey, "come on Moonee, come on" Scooty said running ahead of Moonee " coming!" she yelled back speeding up "Scooty!" Dickey yelled, we all laughed at something Scooty pointed out and kept running.