9. Thakur family and their plans

If you like this chapter then please vote, now enjoy their family conversation.

Samrat POV:

"Bhaiya, already found out bhabhi......."
Whaaaa..........t?
Everyone shouted together their eyes widened with shock while their intense gaze fixed upon me.

And this the time when I realised Samarth fu*ked up. I choked up my food and picked a glass of water and gulped it also to excuse myself from this conversation that I don't think that now I have a single chance to ignore them.

"Samrat, Samrat are you okay?"
Dadi uttered calmly with holding concern in her words.

"Yeah I'm okay, I think I'm done with my dinner, I need rest now."
I completed and leave my chair while avoiding everything eyeside.

"Samrat if you love someone then, we are ready just tell us, who is she? We sent marriage proposal to her family."

Maa muttered desperately, I can feel that she is the most impatient person in whole family for my wedding like her life goal is completed when I get married.

"Maa, there is nothing like that you just overthink about this and Samarth choose your words wisely "I paused ", I wouldn't take much time to chop your tongue next time, am I clear to you?"

I threatened him, I don't but today everyone presence makes this topic more awkward like my three younger brother Pratham, Avyansh, Samarth, dadi dadu, maa papa, they are staring at me like I'm a trending news they got to you.

"Yeah, yeah like I am the one how hides his girlfriend from everyone."

He muttered in slow voice but enough that everyone can hear him pratham glared at him and lightly punch him on stomach. And I glared at him.

"Onchhhh...bhai."
His expression changed from teasing to painful expression.

"He is our elder brother, you can't talk to him like this if he is okay then he will tell everyone."

He said calmly while looking at everyone. He is the only who knows everything about Avni.

"But, we didn't stop you, you can marry her we are actually happy if you get married to who you love."

Maa said with thinned brows and she glared at papa to take his support.

"Yes, Samrat no one will stop you."
Papa join maa with this drama.

I rest my hand on dinning table and straight my back now this is getting out of control and I am sure they wouldn't take so long to get her information because papa and dadu has spy even Samarth didn't know about her name but once he heard Pratham and my conversation and he got to know that I love  someone then look at everyone and I said..

"Her name is Advika..."
I can see there changing expression some are shocked some are happy and someone has smirk on there face.

"I know, he's trying to hide her, we are not villain who tried to stop your marriage and give her money to her."

Maa said dramatically like with in second her eyes filled with tears, she continue....

Batao kya jamana aagaya hai khud ka beta itni badi baat chupa raha hai....

(Tell me, what kind of time has come, my own son is hiding such a big thing….)

"We will listen you after we got to know about her for now please stop Meena."

Papa finished and give his handkerchief to her  while his  gaze fixed upon me. She makes grumpy face and everyone pressed their lips to stop laughing except me, because after that I can't hide everything.