Chapter 63

Jiang Yubo stood up with a dark face. He was half a head taller than Shi Yu. He walked down so fiercely that the shadow of his entire body shrouded Shi Yu.

Jiang Yubo grabbed Shi Yu's arm, looked at him with deep eyes for a while, and made a conclusion:

"You're just having a temper tantrum."

Shi Yu looked at him coldly, "That's right."

"I know what you're going to say. It's just that it's normal for brothers to do this, but I don't think this is normal."

These words made Jiang Yubo's face darken instantly.

Although he never showed it, this was indeed one of the things that Jiang Yubo had been eyeing in his previous life.

He and Shi Yu had "emotional discord" and the two disliked each other. Jiang Yubo was conceited and arrogant, so of course he would not let go of his pride and like Shi Yu - at least not openly.

But Assistant Shi didn't necessarily have any feelings for him, so he reported to his father without any psychological burden.

What's more, maybe Shi Yu doesn't like men at all, and just agreed to marry him in order to repay his father's support.

Just thinking about this possibility made Jiang Yubo feel upset.

And this hypothesis completely coincides with what Shi Yu said now.

The tall boy's expression changed several times. Shi Yu had never seen him look so fierce before, and from time to time he would flash a hint of bewilderment and confusion.

But this has nothing to do with him.

Shi Yu hardened his heart and threw away his hand.

"Don't leave."

The boy had a sullen face, but quickly grabbed Shi Yu's arm.

Shi Yu turned his back to him and pulled twice, but failed to pull him back. He paused for a moment, then turned around and looked down at the dark-faced Jiang Yubo, indicating what he wanted to do.

Jiang Yubo was confused, irritable and angry, but facing Shi Yu's face, he stood up in frustration and said, "You sleep, I'll sleep on the sofa."

Shi Yu stared at him.

Of course he felt uncomfortable, but Shi Yu's face didn't show it at all.

Jiang Yubo asked him to stare, pretending not to understand what he meant, and stood under the bed and waited for a while. The man did not relent, and just stared at him coldly.

OK, it means there is no room for redemption.

Before Shi Yu was about to move again, Jiang Yubo issued a truce slogan: "Don't move. Be careful if you catch a cold when it's cold or hot. I'm going out now."

Shi Yu then returned to the bed and listened to the people leaving behind him, without moving.

Jiang Yubo was angry and wanted to slam the door loudly, but he actually slammed it with a heavy force. He was still careful about the gap where it was stuck, so as not to disturb Shi Yu with the sound.

Jiang Yupo was extremely gloomy.

Why did he offend Shi Yu again today?

Shi Yu had never thought there was anything wrong with two people sleeping like this before, or...

It was during his absence that Jiang Yunian and the others said something to Shi Yu.

Jiang Yubo clenched his fist.