𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦

"𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗"

 - 𝚃𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚘𝚛 𝚂𝚠𝚒𝚏𝚝 (𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗)

◦╳╳╳╳╳╳╳╱◇╲╳╳╳╳╳╳╳◦

I wake up screaming. I feel Silver's hands all over me. I saw John's dying face. I look around the room. I'm home. Finn quickly gets up and looks worried.

"You're home. You're home. You're not back there." He whispers while rubbing my back. My breathing slows, but I'm still on high alert. I keep looking around the room thinking that something is going to pop out of the darkness. "I'm here, nothing will get near you." I nod.

Me and Finn lay back down. My back is toward his chest and his arms are around my waist. It must still be the middle of the night. I can't fall asleep so I slowly remove Finnick's arms from around me and walk downstairs. I look at the clock and see that it is 3:00 a.m.

I'm not going to go back to bed so I start making myself some tea. I turn on one lamp and make myself a bagel. It might be a bland breakfast, but I need to go get the stuff for the training room. Finnick told me where we were going to pick it up and since I'm not going back to bed I might as well go pick it up so I can do it before everyone wakes up and the square is crowded.

I finish my tea and bagel and throw on some shoes that are by the front door. I make my way through the town. Some lights are on for some of the early morning fishermen, but most are off. I have never been up this early to see the town be this empty and quiet.

It's really peaceful. I am not a morning person, but if I ever have another nightmare and I can't go back to bed I might as well come out here for a little walk.

After a couple of minutes I make it to the train station and see a couple of Peacekeepers guarding the supplies.

"Hello boys! I'm here to pick up these training supplies." I say, smiling.

"We are only supposed to give these to the people who ordered them to be brought here." One of the peacekeepers says.

"Well I am the person who ordered them." I say, crossing my arms.

"No, the person who ordered this is a victor and you most certainly aren't a victor." He says, looking me up and down. I laugh. Does he really not notice who I am?

I can tell that he is the boss of the other one. The other peacekeeper looks like he knows who I am, but when he tried to say something the other one cut him off.

I walk up to the 'boss' and put my hand to his chest. I look up at him through my eyelashes. "Why don't you let your buddy over there say something." I say with a low seductive voice.