WHAT? (Pt.2)

Olivia's POV:
Me and Matt get home I take the test with Matt next to me sadly it's negative

A WEEK LATER

Olivia's POV:
I'm a week late on my period I tell matt and ask if we should take the other test that was in the box he says yes so we go to the bathroom and take the other test we turn it around and ITS POSITIVE "OMG" me and matt say in sync we both start crying happy tears i kiss Matt and give him a hug where so happy. We go to find Nick and Chris who are in the kitchen "hey guys can we talk for a minute?" I ask "ye sure" Nick says we sit them down and tell them the big news there so happy for ur they hug us as they cry happy tears I tell Matt I have to go home to tell my mum and that he has to come with me we get to my house and tell her she's so happy she hugs us tightly after an hour or so we go back to the triplets house me and Matt go to his room and book and appointment with the doctor "okay thank you bye bye," Matt says "so?" I ask "we have an appointment on Tuesday we can see our little one" he says "we are both so happy we go tell nick and Chris so they can come with us "hey guys can we talk again" Matt says "yes" Nick and Chris say "so basically me and Olivia have got a doctors appointment on Tuesday to go seen a scan of the baby do you two wanna come with us?" He asks "what are u being serious yes of course" Nick says " me to ye I will come" Chris says they stand up and hug us.

NEXT TUESDAY

Olivia's POV
Me,Matt,Chris and Nick all hop In the car we start driving to the doctors appointment until "hey Matt?" Chris asks "what?" Matt replies "do you know how Olivia's pregnant" he says "yes" Matt says "did I walk in on the creation of the baby?" He asks there's just an awkward silence for a minute "..um ye basically we did use protection but the condom had a hole so ye.." Matt says

AT THE DOCTORS

we arrive the the doctors and WHAT NOW!!!...

——————————————
A/N
Hey guys sorry this is a short one I've been busy with school and stuff so I didn't rlly have time but stay tuned for the next one xx