Chapter 5: HeartBeat, More Than Nightmares

The scene opens up to the desolate city of Copper 9. 3 days had passed. (Y/N) Revan had left the colony. He brought his parents bodies with him. (Y/N) was going to have his own funeral for them. He was making his way to his pod. Both Lori and Cal are wrapped up in a big blanket to carry them easily. He wasn't wearing hus fathers robes but he was wearing his outfit with the poncho. After the incident (Y/N) had become distant. He hadn't talked to anyone and shut others out. He was even avoiding his friends. He spent the first 2 days locked in his room, grieving. His friends would come by to try and see him. He just wanted to be left alone. Uzi was in complicated mood. After the battle in the colony, and her banishing her self because her father leaving her to die. A action that got him chewed out for by his wife Nori Doorman, and resulted in him getting kicked out the house for a week. Uzi had left the colony. A flashback then starts. Uzi is seen sitting on top of a car. She was thinking to herself. The sun was breaking out. N had chained up V in the pod that was in the middle of the corpse house. She made her way to the opening of the corpse house. She looked out but made sure to avoid the sun. N then said to Uzi. "I'd join you if the sun didn't kill me. Hope you're having important character growth or something, though!" Uzi stood up and looked at N with a smirk.

"Just can't wait to murder all humans. Classic robot stuff. I hope they're sitting pretty there on Earth, because were coming for them!" She laughs maniacally, her sanity completely vanished. Something began to happen to one of her eyes.

Uzi then stopped laughing as she was interrupted by a male voice

"Is this truly how you feel? If so, my son should steer clear of you" Uzi looked to her left to see what can be considered the freakiest thing she has seen. Even N was doubling back because she couldn't believe it. Truly the second time something has blown her mind. Standing to the left of Uzi was a blue ghost of a human man. This of course was Darth Revan. It didn't even register to Uzi what he said.

"Ok what the f" before Uzi could finish what she was going to say. Revan cut her off.

"No need to say that. I know it's surprising. A force ghost doesn't just show themselves to anyone after all. But I am making a exception for those who are the closest to my son." It finally clicked in.