One

Your POV-

"Y/N!" Henry shouted up to my tower. "Rise and shine!"

I groan, shouting back, "Thanks, mOm." I can't help but chuckle at my own response. 

Henry had always been the early bird, and that had always been fine with me, but something told me that he was waking me up earlier today. "Y/N, do you want to see what I made, or not?" I heard Henry's cheeky shout.

Now I was curious. I leap up to my window, calling, "What?"

"You heard me." He grinned up to me with his contagious giddy grin. I rushed to get ready, throwing on my armor and almost tripping down the stairs. 

"Coming!" I yelp as I stumble at my feet, gaining my balance to walk up to Henry. "So, what do you want to show me?"

Henry's face cracks into a smirk, and he shrugs. "You'll have to find out yourself."

He leads me to his tower, and we head up to his room. Set in the corner were bookshelves, and an obsidian table lined with diamond corners. Henry smiles warmly as he sees the look on my face, "I figured since we're going for the big fight soon, against the Ender Dragon, that we'd be better off with a few buffs."

"Henry, that's amazing!" I squeal in joy, jumping a bit with my current flood of emotions. "You have no idea how much of a help this is."

"Oh, I know. That's why I'm giving you this." Henry goes to a chest, then presenting a golden sword that shined brightly with an enchanted glow. "I know it's not the strongest thing to make a sword out of, but it'll hopefully last for a while." 

My jaw drops in awe. "It's amazing!" I twirl a bit in happiness, taking the sword and swinging it around, grinning like a child the whole time. "I will forever treasure this crappy material."

Henry chuckles warmly, and nods. "I'm glad."

I wave the sword around more, getting the grip right, twirling and spinning it with ease and grace. I glance at Henry once more, our eyes locking as we both smile a reassuring smile to each other. Within a second, the wake-up bell rings loudly.

"I'm honestly surprised you aren't the one ringing it today." I laugh, sheathing the sword.

"I'm surprised too." Henry smiles before adding, "We should get down there. It's best we have breakfast ready before Andrew rises."

"If he got hangry, oh, only Jeb knows." I chuckle nervously.

We laugh together, getting down to the Community Center. 

This was going to be a fine day.

- Notes -

Ah, how we love it when we receive a gold sword. This same sword being a great weapon for later ;P ;P

Thank you Diggers for reading, and I'll see you in the next one.