ミ★ 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵 25 ★彡

𝘍𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘹 𝘗𝘰𝘝

I woke up feeling no one beside me. Looking to my left and right i noticed i was in my own room and not Hyunjin's.

I sat up pouting and rubbing my eyes til i saw everything a little bit clearer. I jumped into my slippers and made my way to the bathroom.

I washed my face with cold water and then brushed my teeth. I was looking for towels in the bathroom but couldn't find them, so i made my way to the living room to ask Minho.

He was sitting there with Jisung on his lap.
Jisung.On.His.LAP!

"What's going on here?"

Both of them looked at me in shock.
Jisung, the poor boy, even punched my idiot brother because of me..

"NOTHING- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!" He screamed and looked at me all red.

"Okay? Hyung i need a towel! I want to shower!" I said and again looked at my brother who now was in pain.

"They're in Hyunjin's room if you can't find them in the bathroom.." He said and got up to get himself a coolpack. Jisung really hit him hard there-

As i made my way to Hyunjin's room i heard voices coming out of there. Does he have company? Is it a girl? Does he like her? Wait no-

I shrugged all of those thoughts of my shoulder and slowly opened the door. To my surprise no one was there expect an sleeping Hyunjin. And the voices were just coming out of his phone!

He was listening to some Audios i sent him a few months or even years ago. I was about to lay myself next to him and hug him till death when i realized why i actually am here-

I got to his closet and took myself a towel and when i was about to go out i heard him call my name.

" 'lix.." he said quietly as if he was whispering.

I looked at him and then made my way towards him crouching down. I moved some of his hair strands out of his face so i can see him better. I smiled like an idiot and lowkey put my hand on his.

"You know it's inappropriate to watch someone when they are sleeping, right? Someone would call you a stalker or a creep" He said and opened his eyes looking right into mine.

I was left speechless and just stood up. I was about to get out of the room when he pulled me into his bed kissing me everywhere on my face.

"Hwang Hyunjin stop this!" i chuckled and he surprisingly really stopped.

"How about we both go out today? Just us? No one else.. just us.." He said and kissed and bit my neck a little making me chuckle again.

"Can't.. i'm going out with Seungmin today." I replied which made him stop what he was doing immediately.

"Don't." He looked at me all serious and also a little bit scared?

"Why? He's my best friend! I can meet up with whoever i want!"

"Last time i checked i was your best friend. You're not going to meet him. End of story."
He said as he jumped out of bed and took out a button up shirt out of his closet and wore it.

"Why? Why does it bother you so much that Seungmin and I are friends? We're just Friends who are close!" I shouted a little which made him sigh and look at me. Not going to lie, he looked hot as hell.

Hyunjin usually always sleeps shirtless and now only having a button up shirt on, from which the buttons aren't even closed, he looked even hotter.

"Felix look. I told you before. He literally is in love with you. I'm not loosing you again to a newbie." He now said as he was closing the buttons of his shirt.

"How do you even know if he likes me? Hyunjin please we're just friends!" I said making my way towards him.

Hyunjin sighed and took my hand with his one and put his other hand on my cheek.

"Felix look. I was your best friend a time. I fell in love. I know how he looks at you and it hurts me. I once lost you but now that i have you again i never will let go. So please.. don't meet up with him without me or anyone else." He said and kissed my cheek. He let go of me and took out a towel.

"If you want to go to the bathroom, then go now. I'm gonna shower." He said and looked at me.

"I was going to shower.." I said as i pouted at him.
His eyes met mine and those lips of his formed into a smirk.

"Then join me"

A few hours passed and I was finally out!
Well not alone. I of course met up with Seungmin!
But not alone.. I made Jisung and Jeongin come with me. We all were walking down the Han River, making little jokes about each other.

We sat down onto the grass and looked towards the river while enjoying the Sunset.

"Anyway.. Jisung! You and Minho huh?" I said while smirking at him. He looked at me and got all red.

"THERE'S NOTHING!" He said in the most dramatic way, making all of us laugh at him. He was as red as a tomato and trying to hide his face.

"Come on! I'd also be gay for Minho- but he's my brother.. OKAY THAT WAS AWKARD!" I shouted making all of us laugh even more.

"But really! What's happening there? Will you be my brother in law?" I asked him which made him even more red- i thought this was his max but he for real was redder than before.

"We're taking things slowly.." He whispered making me and Jeongin squeal. Since Seungmin is real in the friend group he doesn't really know how to react. He looked at Jeongin and me all shocked and confused.

"You'll get used to it!" i said and looked back to the river.

"Who wants ice cream? Or a snack? there's a convenient store nearby!" Jeongin asked.

Everyone raised their hand for ice cream so Jisung and Jeongin made their way down to the convenient store.

Seungmin and I were still sitting on the grass and looking down to the river.

"So.. How is it going with Hyunjin?" He asked which made me look at him.

"It's okay i guess.. i mean we never made anything official but we're okay!" i said while smiling at him.

"Felix.. Would you confess someone your feelings even tho you know that they have feelings for another person?" He asked me which made me sigh..

"To be honest? Yes. If you don't get that confession out of you then it'll be even harder seeing the person you like with someone else. That's how i felt when Hyunjin had his first Girlfriend.. He was smiling at her, laughing at her jokes.. loving her.. I regretted every day that i didn't confess. Now that i did.. i feel way better."

I looked at him and met his eyes.

"Felix I like you.."

🩶

OKAY THE STORYS COMING TO AN END KFBFI
5 more chapters and then like you will be finished.. ngl i lowkey feel sad 😭 by the way! My next book (MUSE) will be a member x reader book! i don't know why but i lowkey felt more comfortable writing like that knowing that i'm not sexualising any idols.. i hope y'all understand and support my next ff as much as this one <3