Chapter 1

It all happened on a late summer night and a young girl's life changed forever. Belle did not think of anything when it happened. Belle was a young blonde girl with violet eyes walking along the sidewalk minding her own business until she heard strange noises from an alley. Belle started walking faster with her heart pounding from running so fast until something jumped on top of her and bit her. Then it got scared by something else and the other thing that looked like a large dog bit her in the same spot where Belle believed a jungle cat bit her. Belle got up after the large dog let her and started walking again but passed out for the rest of the night. The next day Belle awoke and was lying in an alley, Belle looked over and saw a girl the same age with orange hair lying right next to her. Then she looked at herself and noticed her shoulder was covered in blood and there were bite marks. Belle could not remember anything from the night aside from being attacked by wild animals on the street. The girl finally woke up, smiled at Belle, and said let us eat something so she can explain everything that happened last night. All Belle said was ok and they went to eat something. When they got the food they wanted, she introduced herself and said her name was Daisy. Then she asked Belle for her name, and Belle told her, her name was Belle. Later after they talked for a little while, she told Belle the crucial information about last night and explained what would happen to her tonight. Belle was shocked because she did not know these creatures existed and started panicking until she felt pain in her. Daisy told Belle she would change if she got too emotional and to watch her feelings closely. After the information was given, they left the place to go someplace more private.

Belle was still a little scared when they were walking around because she did not know how to control everything inside of her. She would get angry every time someone said something to her and snapped at them or she would make a noise like a wild animal would and scare off the person. After walking for a little while, Belle asked Daisy what the other thing was.

Daisy said, "It is an enemy of my kind."

Belle did not know what to say because it bit her too in the arm. Daisy sensed this and told her she already knew her enemy bit Belle before she did. She was worried about what would happen to Belle because she and her enemy bit her. They waited a little while longer before the sun started to set and the moon started to rise. Daisy told Belle to stay calm and let everything do what it was going to do. After a while, once the moon set in the sky, Belle started to feel pain in her stomach. It was like a shot to the gut when the pain started happening. Daisy told her to let it happen and not fight it. Belle's hands began to grow claws and then fur grew around her hands. The same thing happened to her feet.

Belle's back started bending in the direction of her walking on all fours. Every bone in her body was changing and shaping into different structures. Belle finally noticed her hands and feet were paws. Then her face stretched into a cat structure and her ears grew into cat ears at the same time. Finally, it was all over, and Belle looked at her new self. Belle could not believe her eyes when she noticed she was a yellow cat with black spots like a jaguar with violet eyes. Daisy was already a wolf when Belle looked at her. Her wolf form was an orange wolf like her hair with blue eyes. Something inside of Belle hated Daisy so she attacked her from the new instinct she had in her.

Daisy was trying to fight Belle off, but Belle would not let go of her. Until something clicked in, and Belle let her go and said sorry. All Daisy told her was that it was her cat instinct kicking in. Daisy said cats and wolves hate each other and Belle might attack out of instinct not knowing. Daisy taught her how to control everything and not attack on instinct whenever Belle saw something move in the distance. Belle was so confused trying to learn everything Daisy was teaching her, but there was little time to ask questions since the sun was starting to peek out. Daisy said they should take cover before the sun comes up so nobody would get a show of two naked girls in the middle of the field.

Daisy showed Belle around different places to go when she needed time to control herself so Belle would not accidentally attack anybody. When they were walking, Belle was a little confused as to why she only changed into a cat instead of changing into both a cat and a wolf. Daisy sensed Belle was thinking about something and asked what was up.

Belle asked her, "Why didn't I change into both creatures since I got bit by both of you guys?"

She responded, "I do not know how this will work out, but I am guessing you are going to be changing into both every other night."

Belle was shocked and a little concerned when she heard this. Belle finally said she was going to figure out a way to change into both at the same time.

Daisy said, " Belle, I never heard of a hybrid were creature before, but I guess you can be the first one since you did get bit by two different ones."

Belle just nodded, but she knew that she was going to accomplish the goal one way or another even if it did risk her life. When the moon came up every night, Daisy's response was right. Belle was changing into a cat and wolf every other night. Belle couldn't believe it with her own eyes. Belle would either treat Daisy kindly or attack her with her cat's side. Later Belle trained herself to not attack Daisy in her cat form. Now most nights Belle mostly changed into a cat since it was easiest for her. One day when Daisy and Belle were walking, a strange person started approaching them.

Daisy said, "Belle be careful, it is one of those creatures from the woods."

It was a girl almost the same age as Belle and Daisy. She had black hair with blue eyes like Daisy. Her walk was sly like a cat would do. Her footsteps were quiet like she was tiptoeing over to Belle and Daisy. She also looked concerned and nervous when Belle saw her face. She came up to them and said her name was Time. 

Time said, "I was sent here to bring her back to the clan she belongs to."

Belle sensed hatred between Daisy and Time and asked them what the deal was. All they said was they are different kinds of species.

Daisy pulled Belle aside and said, "Don't tell her you are both kinds, it will make things worse."

Belle nodded back to that statement. Time asked Belle for her name which Belle said was Belle.

She said, "Nice to meet you, let's get you home before I get my butt chewed out."

She turned around and started walking back into the forest where she came from.

Belle said, " I want to bring Daisy along too if I'm leaving."

Time was shocked and turned around to face her when Belle said this statement because she thought Belle was just a werecat like her. All she said was, "Fine, but if she causes any trouble, I'm ripping her to shreds." They all started heading towards the forest to go find this clan that Belle belonged to somehow.