I Have a Dream

"Oh my gods! That's our house! Our house in Greece!" Sophie cheered as she watched her mother walk around the old farmhouse for the first time. 

It looked so different back then. It was nearly falling apart. 

The other Demigods nodded, having stayed at the house when in Greece and now visiting Miss Donna every once in a while. 

"I Have a Dream, a song to sing. To help me cope, with anything. If you see the wonder, of a fairy tale." She gasped as a window shattered beneath her hand, "You can take the future, even if you fail. I believe in angels. Something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me. I'll cross the stream, I Have a Dream..."

"I Have a Dream, a fantasy. To help me through, reality" They watched as Donna slid down the banister all having a heart attack as it collapsed behind her. 

"She'll destroy the whole house before she's done looking at it." Dionysus laughed watching the woman obliterate the house everywhere she walked. 

"And my destination makes it worth the while. Pushin' through the darkness, still another mileI believe in angels. Something good in everything I see. I believe in angels. When I know the time is right for me- Oh ahahaha!" She started laughing as rain poured down from the heavens.

She paused hearing a loud sound from the basement. She followed the noise only to find a terrified horse. As the horse pulled the beam holding its rope collapsed pulling the ceiling down with it. 

"Mom!" Sophie cried out. 

The others stood with her worried for the kind woman who took care of them. 

Donna ran out into the rain finding a man on a motorcycle. His blonde curls stuck to his forehead, soaked from the rain. His sky-blue eyes studied the girl as he pulled to a stop. 

"Can I help?" Apollo asked the beautiful woman trying not to outright examine her now see-through shirt. 

"You expect me to believe. That Apollo... Diva Apollo... Just happened to be riding the sun chariot, in the rain, in the form of a motorcycle... in the rain... on a random island in Greece... IN THE RAIN?" Artemis pondered, looking from her blushing brother to the screen. 

"Oh, it was no coincidence," Aphrodite smirked looking to the red-faced Apollo. 

"You didn't," Ares smirked looking at his flustered brother. 

"I heard her singing okay! It... Caught my attention." Apollo grumbled. 

"Oh, it did a little more than that. He fell in love with her voice the first time he heard it and manufactured this whole scene so he could play hero and meet her." Aphrodite squealed once more ignoring the piercing glare from Apollo. 

The others laughed at Apollo's extra way to meet a woman he liked. 

Donna quickly told the stranger of the horse and pulled him along to follow her. 

"Do you have a plan?" She asked as they maneuvered the debris-ridden basement. "Oh yes, I'm a trained veterinarian." Apollo nodded. 

"Really?" 

"No, I'm a musician but the horse doesn't need to know that." He held a hand out, helping her over the final beam. 

"I'll distract him. You grab the halter." Donna commanded, getting in front of the spooked horse.