𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

⊱ ──────────── {⋅. 💋⛓ .⋅} ──────────── ⊰

【 𝐄𝐂𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐘 】
···☆···
chapter two,
❪ 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌, 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗂𝖾𝗌. ❫

⊱ ──────────── {⋅. 💋⛓ .⋅} ──────────── ⊰

VESPER AND HER SISTER ENTER SCHOOL, going straight to their shared locker

VESPER AND HER SISTER ENTER SCHOOL, going straight to their shared locker. all their stuff was bundled on the shelf while jackets and boxes of stuff were everywhere on the bottom. the outside of the locker door had a thin piece of lace, outlining the door than tied into little bows on the top of the door. it also had a lot of stickers on it. then it said 'nini & ves' with cutout magazine letters.

the girls begged and pleaded principal weatherbee to have them share lockers. well, mostly nini did all that.

"soooo, who did you see while at pop's?" nini teases, dragging out the 'o' in so.

vesper turns to her confused, "huh?"

nini laughs, "oh, come on! you didn't think i wouldn't know, did you? jughead told me about the girl you were staring at after he left pop's and that made me wonder, if she spoke to you?"

"well, yes. she did speak to me."

"really!? what's her name?" nini exclaimed, excited that vesper might actually have another friend. maybe, even more than that...

"veronica lodge."

"the new girl?" nini says, chuckling. "wow, you already got her and she just came to riverdale."

"whatever." vesper then decides to tease nini back. "what about you and tara?"

tara rodriguez was a girl who nini hung out with. tara and nini hangs out all the time. they even text and call each other non-stop. the two of them are best friends, but vesper and jughead always teases them everytime they see them together. vesper always tried to get them together alone so one day they could tell each other that they liked one another, but they have yet to do that.

nini blushes then looks at vesper with a glare, "shut up, you ass."

"oh, come on! you didn't think i wouldn't know that you liked her, did you?" vesper reuses nini's question on her, jokingly as she laughs at her face.

nini rolls her eyes then glances behind vesper, quickly noticing the new girl walking with betty cooper and kevin keller, a friend of betty's.