Part 11 (Smut)

Joshua: W..what are you doing?

Dokyeom: Hyung, how long are you going to ignore me? *He said in a deep voice*

Joshua: I...I am not ignoring you *Said while avoiding eye contact*

Dokyeom: Then look into my eyes

Joshua: No, I don't want to

Dokyeom: Hyung! *He said in his deep voice*

Joshua: *Looked at him* Wh..at is it?

Dokyeom: Hyung, are you ignoring me because of the other day what happened? Jeonghannie hyung told me that you are too shy to confess me

Joshua: Fucker Jeonghan why would you tell him *He mumbled to himself* No it's nothing like that

Dokyeom: Then confess to me again

Joshua: I.. I have nothing to confess

Dokyeom: Then, I will tell you first and then you are going to I don't want you to lie hyung.....................Hyung, I love you, I love you a lot hyung!

Joshua: *Again avoided the eye contact* I...... I l..love you too!

Dokyeom: *Smiles at him* Then hyung, will you be my boyfriend?

Joshua: *Nodded shyly* Yes

Dokyeom: *Stares at Joshua's lips* Can I? *Joshua nods again*

--------------Smut, people who feel uncomfortable please skip to the next chapter---------------

// Dokyeom without wasting any second he kissed Joshua, Joshua kissed him back, while they were kissing Dokyeom's hand slides into Joshua's shirt, Dokyeom grabs Joshua by his waist and pulls him closer, without breaking the kiss carried Joshua and made him sit on the kitchen counter, he unbuttoned the first 3 buttons of Joshua's shirt and started kissing him on his neck, biting and sucking leaving dark purple hickeys, Joshua was moaning in a mess, then Dokyeom went down and started kissing his reviled chest //

Dokyeom: Hyung, wanna continue in my room? *He smirked*

Joshua: Yes!

*Joshua POV*

(He picked me up and we went to his room, he threw me on bed and then hovered over me, he touched my lips gently and said)

Dokyeom: Hyung, if you don't like it, you can stop me, right now itself, I don't want to force you *He caressed Joshua's face*

Joshua: I... I want you Dokyeom-ah

(He leans and kisses me softly; I wrap my hands around his neck and kiss him back. We kissed each other passionately, he bit my lower lips which made me open my mouth, he entered his tongue in my mouth and his tongue started traveling in my mouth, we started playing with each other's tongues, he slied his hand into my shirt, he started unbuttoning my shirt without breaking the kiss, he removed his t-shirt, his hands started wondering on my bare skin that send me shivers all over my body in a good way, he then went and sucked my left nipple while his other hand was playing with my other nipple, I was moaning in mess, it felt so good, after some time he stopped sucking my nipples and his hand travelled to my pant, he opened it and threw my pant along with my underwear on the ground, he too did the same thing, he is huge! he started sucking by neck leaving dark purple marks on my neck and then he went down to my collarbone and did the same thing while I was moaning in mess and grabbing onto his hair, he sat on the bed, he lift my head up and made me look into his eyes)