Namikaze anger

After Kakashi panic attack .
Obito trolling him .

Aoi : "Uchiha obito . Why don't you come near a little ?"

Obito flinched slowly getting down the bed . Aoi too came down .

"Nae obito you should know reading between the lines. Nae. . . "

She started chasing him with a menacing aura and obito started running trying to escape from her clutches .

Even rin woke up by the time she was both confused and tensed by her previous memories .

She kind looked at me very wary . I wondered why then it stuck out that I bonked her .

"I sorry rin . I shouldn't have bonked you . But wait I dont regret so is the sorry even sincere . "

I could see her features softened then a small tick mark over her forehead . Obito and Kakashi both distanced themselves a little.

Minato was really mind blown . Looks like jinchuriki and other things just flew out of their mind .

" settle down first okay. "

Obito shouted ignoring him . "Aoi chan really that was out of no where . "

I started chasing him again when he brought his attention to himself . Kakashi felt warmed seeing that aoi took his side . He had smug look which irritated obito .

Then they started blickering . Minato sensei temper rose for the first time .

"I . Said . Settle . Down . "

He was smiling but somehow it felt more intidimating than when he was frowing . We all settle down on our knees .

He sighed Kushina was struggling to keep her composur . She was really worried about some revealtions .

"Okay now why don't we start with truth . "

All four made puppy eyes as if confused what he was talking about . He sighed again and activated privacy seal . "I know you lied to hokage . I want to know the truth of what happen second by second without leaving out anything or making it vague . Every single event place when where who . I want answer to all . "

He kept a stern gaze on aoi so she doesn't help .

He looked at Kakashi as he was the only one who seemed to reveal the truth . Unexpectedly he gazed at aoi as if asking for permission .

"Kakashi only if you tell the truth can I make sure this kind of things don't happen again or situations similar to this . We might even make some preventive measures . "

Looks like that did it . Kakashi looked at the three of us as if with new found determination . Then Mr . truth revealed every fucking thing from , rin kidnapping, obito sneaking out , Kakashi following him , how I followed these two idiots , how rin jumped into his chidori and my intervening , he hesitated during the chidori and I took over a little , told them about snapping afterall Kakashi did admit he broke rules which was very huge thing for this Kakashi . Rin jinchuriki status , seal altering , how i introduced isobu to hokage .

I have never expected such wide variety of reaction from dad and mom . Ah never been with them before so it's only pausible .

"So let me get this straight rin was kidnapped and became jinchuriki and she tried to suicide by jumping into chidori where aoi jumped in front . And altered seal and came back to konoha ."

"Hey stop making it seem like i was jumping into danger . I do experience of getting chidoried I did miss the vital spot intentionly . " aoi shouted .

I whispered the last part remembering of the times sasuke used his chidori to me and Naruto . But Kakashi flinched a hearing my remark probably thinking of the first time we met .