1 | do i look like a maid to you?

S1 E1pilot

S1 E1
pilot

SCARLETT WAKES UP on her couch, hungover.

"I am never drinking again." She grumbles, stepping off the couch, but lets out half a scream when she feels herself step on someone.

The said person walks up with a jolt and Scarlett throws a nearby blanket at the naked man, taking another to cover herself.

"Uh- um-" She shutter. "Good morning?"

"Um, yeah, I guess, morning." The man shrugs a little. "So, um..."

"I was really drunk last night..." Scarlett nods.

"Me, too." The man nods, as Scarlett throws him his shirt and pants. "I never do this."

"Me neither." Scarlett nods.

There's awkward silence.

"So, I have to get to work..." Scarlett tells him, nodding, hoping he's get the hint. "It's my first day..."

"Right, right." He nods, then realizes. "You're kicking me out?"

"Well, I wouldn't use those words." Scarlett shrugs.

"Really, then what words would you use?" He raises and eyebrow, amused.

Scarlett hesitates.

"Okay, I'm kicking you out." She sighs.

"Don't worry, I have to get to work, too." He tells her, cracking a charming grin.

"Well, it was really nice to, uh..." Scarlett trails off. "Meet you, uh..."

"Tim." He provides, still somehow amused.

"Tim." She waves her hand, like obviously. She points to herself. "Scarlett."

"Yeah, I know." He replies.

"Yeah." She closes her eyes, embarrassed.