🅣🅦🅔🅝🅣🅨 🅣🅗🅡🅔🅔

TAEHYUNG

Jennie made a slow descent over me, and as soon I rested deep inside , I saw panic flash in her eyes, her body freezing for a second. My fingers instinctively tightened on her hips.
I could sense her spiraling down toward the darkness, but I wasn’t going to let her lose herself again.

“Jennie, open your eyes,” I demanded quickly. Her eyes snapped open instantly, fear glistening in her pleading green eyes. She wanted this, as much as me, yet she was scared of falling back into the darkness.

I tried to soothe her, and slowly, the fear started to disappear from her eyes.

“Easy and slow. We’re taking it slow,” I soothed with my words.

Slow. A strange word to describe sex. I’ve never done slow before. It used to be just raw fucking.

But with Jennie, it was different.

Jennie seemed to accept my words, and her body relaxed.

There was only me and her.
Not my past or hers.
It was just us.

Taehyung and Jennie.

Both of us lost in each other’s eyes. Both of us lost in each other.

I never thought it was possible to feel that way. To feel so deeply connected to one person, but with Jennie, I felt it.
Her fear, her pain…it was my own.
In this moment, I felt everything.

This was more than just fucking. It was more.
It meant more.
I didn’t fuck her.
I made love to her, something I’ve never done before.

Jennie was everything.
She was an Angel.
She deserved more than just a simple fuck. She deserved sweet loving.

I didn’t think I could feel this way, but with Jennis, I had no control of my feelings. She overwhelmed my senses, surrounding me with her sweet, gentle soul. She made me feel.
Collapsing on top of her soft body, I buried my face in her neck as both of us lost in this raw bliss.

No words were spoken. They weren’t needed.

My breathing was harsh to my own ears as my heart pounded rapidly and loudly against my ribcage, matching Jennie’s. Placing a kiss over her bare shoulder, I lifted my head and stared down into her hazy green eyes. “Are you okay?”

She hummed. I had worn her out.
Letting out a chuckle at her lack of words, I eased out of her, and her eyes closed with a sigh, her body going limp. Smiling, I gave her a quick peck on the nose and rolled off the bed.
I made my way to the washroom and   soaked a towel and cleaned myself before returning to the room with another warm towel.

Jennie was still in the same position I left her, and I couldn’t help but smile. I could go all night, but she wasn’t ready for that yet.

Kneeling on the bed beside her, I cleaned the mess we made between her thighs. She smiled groggily at me before closing them again. Shaking my head with a low chuckle, I went to the bathroom and threw the towel into the basket.

I joined her in bed again and wrapped my arms around Jennie, pulling her into my body. Her body cocooned into mine, and my heart thumped to a strange beat. “Sleep, Jennie,” I told her softly.

I watched Jennie’s eyes flutter closed, and almost immediately she was asleep, her breathing soft and even. My arm tightened around her waist, and she snuggled tighter into me, a sigh of contentment escaping past her lips.

I stroked a hand through her hair, my fingers softly gliding behind her back. After everything she had been through, she trusted me. But there was a fear instilled inside of me.

I had no control over what I felt for Jennie.

The thought of having any type of feelings for any woman almost paralyzed me.

I couldn’t allow it.
It couldn’t happen.
History couldn’t repeat itself.
But it was too late.

Jennie had become my weakness. My only weakness. A weakness I couldn’t have.

Even though this fear was constant in my mind, it was a fight I couldn’t win. I had tried to steel myself, building a wall between Jennie and myself. But she had broken those walls.

Without even doing much, she had made her way into my heart. Ayla had won. No matter how hard I tried to hold back, I was lost in her. Completely and deeply lost in her.

My father was right.

An angel is someone who is sweet, kind, caring, calm, and mellow.
The most beautiful woman on the planet.
Someone who is amazing in every way.
She is the girl who makes your heart beat faster when she walks into the room.
The girl you will need wherever you go.
The girl who makes you want to be better.
Angel is someone who is your rock.
I gave up hope of finding my Angel a long time ago.
After I lost my mother, the only person who was my everything, I believed that Angels didn’t exist.
I thought it was all a lie.
But Jennie…she truly was an Angel.
My angel

𝙷𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚋𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝙸 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 ,𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚒 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 ,𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝙷𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚓𝚎𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚔𝚘𝚘𝚔.

𝙳𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝.