part 5✨

(yo guys! so so sorry for being late actually I was enjoying the freedom of ending exams so I posted it so late 😔
anyway let's get to the story)

They were shocked to see that their roles were of girlfriend and boyfriend!! w-w-whaattt!!? they didn't told us that we were girlfriend and boyfriend? kana said. Aqua -but we were assigned for the main roles so u should have been ready for this right?
yeah... but... (aqua coming close to her)
are u nervous bcuz of me *said teasingly* kana's turning red like a tomato n-nooo it's not because of u!!
she said while pushing him.
Director -now let's get start for the first shoot.
everyone - okay! " let's start to shoot the first scene,kana and aqua please quickly change your clothes
Both- yes sir.They both got dressed and came outside but aqua was shocked to see kana's dress...

(she was dressed just like ai)

He was shocked to see her as ai
*in his mind*arima.. she-she's just looking like ai or is it just my imagination?
director -aqua ?aqua!? Helloo!!
Ohh!! sorry sir ,I was just thinking something .But she dressed as ai..
Oh that as u know in this story kana is an idol and her love is u as a bad boy ,so I thought if she would be dressed as ai it would be awesome
Ahh.. do you have any problem? aqua- no no! I don't have any problem. Oh okay then.
Kana - aqua what was the director saying?' nothing ' oh okay btw I don't think I'm looking good ,I am looking weird right? No,u are looking beautiful. oh.. 😳*didn't expect that* w- well u are looking good too!!
*chuckles* hmhh thanks

(SHOOTING STARTS)

So, shooting of the first scene starts
kana is an idol, she was posing for her newest album .Her shooting ended and she was packing up to leave.
While she was walking to home a strong pair of arms grabbed her and pinned her against the wall.
"Who the heck are u !?" I'm your number one fan kana chan! The creepy stalker said .So do u want an autograph?? No babe, I want u~
"Whatt the he-" suddenly the stalker pinned her hands and was about to kiss her but suddenly a boy came and pushed the stalker and began to beat him. ( the other boy is aqua)They both were fighting crazy and kana was standing there in fear.
The stalker surrendered and mumbled "I will come back for u arima kana!!"
Kana felt like a panic attack and was about to hit her head on the wall but the boy caught her in time . She wakes up to see lying in the boy's arms .
Ooh! so sorry for lying in yours arms...  don't worry the boy said . Well.. are u okay ? oh ,yeah thanks for saving me! "my pleasure" the boy said while leaving.
Director: CUT! ok good job everyone .
arima and aqua u both fit very well for these roles !
Kana and aqua feeling confident
Ok everyone let's call it a day for now ,u can pack up.
Everyone :ok ,sir!!  kana and aqua quickly changed ,packed their things and were ready to go
Kana and aqua to the director : thank u sir for today, now we will take our leave.
Director: thanks, both of you worked well ! Now see u tomorrow.

Both were leaving,aqua was going to get the car while kana was waiting . But she saw that a boy (of her age ) from the agency was approaching her. Kana chan!! wooh! thank God u didn't leave .
kana : is there any problem? "No no , director sir told me to exchange numbers with u, so that whenever there is work or other event I can tell you. Kana :but I have the director's number .  "Well, he's a very busy person and I'm just like his secretory,so I can call u for telling the details or change in the scene etc.~
Oh ok! -kana . Both exchanged no.s and the boy left and aqua also arrived
Kana got into the car and aqua started it and they both left.
Well aren't u nervous now?  nervous !? no way!! I'm very excited how it will end , I'm so happy to be a part of this movie !!
so, u should thanks me for recommending u,right? Yes.. but most probably I got selected and the director loved my acting because of my acting skills!
Aqua-Huh u will never change !  Arima-HUHh!? did u said something ??
"nothing" but I heard u said something!
( BOTH TALKING )
They arrived at kana's flat.She get off the car and said- Ok ,see u tomorrow~
aqua- yeah , I wanna see u soon
Kana turned around and said "wha-"
but aqua dozzed the car away while leaving kana stunned~~

(But kana didn't know that this aqua's act was just a part of his plan )

Aqua's pov
I think my plan of manipulating her is getting better,...but I don't know why I am not feeling good at all.I mean I should have been happy but this feeling in my heart is something else that I can't understand.

(Ofcourse aqua can't understand this feeling too early like he feeled for ai .that's all for this part hope u will like it ♥️ please wait for other parts byee)