Part 4 - Route of a Noddle

"Whenever I need your attention I  am forced to kill someone for it. Notice me, Jim. And your mistake will not happen as it did to me"

Hate me like Red Part 4, Route of a noddle.
"We all have our things to regret parkings, it's just about whether you will accept it or not," he said in an inspirational speech.

Before I could shrug any words out of my mouth at him he spoke again as he softly touched my innocent shoulder. "May you please follow me Mr parking?" He said before going out of my sight. My heart was pulsing, and my hands were shaking. And the look of the stone walls covered with the slightest spillage of the red substance didn't make it any more inspiring for me. But, what is the worst that could happen?

With the slightest blink of a hurt eye, It had gone a full 10 minutes and stood outside with my hand in my pocket and Rpy next to my gaze, smoking his cigarette as usual. my focus slid like a worm as I quickly looked up towards the strange door barely visible from a distance. we weren't even outside, we were inside an abandoned bunker. And without a single speech coming out of his mouth, Roy opened the shady nerve-wracking wooden door with the palm of his big cold hand.

Inside was a dark-lighted surface of a room consisting of a small red bed, a shady drawer to the side, wooden old flooring covered by a carpet, and many bookshelves with all sorts of books, like a combination of a library and a large bedroom.

"Time to move forward Jim. you can't live in that old scrappy apartment of yours anymore parking. You are a part of us now" Roy said to me with a bright smile as he showed me around. He almost looked happier than me about this as he gently described everything in the room before reaching into his small jeans pocket and taking out a note for me to grab. I grab it like a swift bird, "What's this?" I asked as I read the quick-written old paper. "3b8tob," it said with unalined messy words across the paper in various sizes. "It's the wifi password," He said to me a bit taken aback. like I was some dumb idiot for not knowing the wifi password.

I chuckled slightly at him before he could pat me on the shoulder and leave like a proud hero. I didn't know if I was confused or just pleased, but I sure was relieved by not living in the old rotten apartment of mine anymore. Still, I didn't think this would change my life so drastically, so fast, all of a sudden. It felt like all of this had just happened yesterday and by the next day it would all change to something more out of place. But at the moment, I was happy with myself, proud of doing this.

But as I sat down on my bed and looked up at the high white sealing I got that feeling. feeling this wasn't for me, that I wasn't alone in this place. someone is watching over me right by the corner and out of sight. But it didn't seem scary, rather it was scared. Out of pure curiosity, I looked around the room after just 10 minutes after getting in. Was this wrong? I mean, it was my place now, but it still didn't feel like so.

As I was staring down the void empty gray carpet I couldn't help but notice one of the books lying open right by the ominous and peculiar bookshelf that I had seen before. My curiosity couldn't be helped and I quickly grabbed the book and sat down there right by my bed as I scoured around the words on the page. It felt so special in a way, despite reading hundreds of books before, This one felt different, like it was written directly from the heart with all kinds of emotions, passion, regret, and a big wave of fear as I read the last sentences of it.

The book was coal black with "Abi" written lightly on the front of it with uneven and gapping line strokes. Slight bite marks and blood could be scattered across multiple pages with inconsistency. But as I couldn't figure out what the context was of the last pages I wanted to know more. and as my hand glided towards turning to the first pages my phone started vibrating and a melody started playing.