The Blood Witch Tales

“Hey Lila have you got your costume for the bon fire yet asked, my best friend Carly? Yes I have I think you'll love it I said, winking.   So are you going to tell me or do I have to guess yelled Carly exactly! “No I’m going to be a Hocus pocus witch I said, laughing.” Good sounds sexy I’m going to be Sweet pea from the movie sucker punch said Carly winking. Wow very sexy sounding I said making whistling noises. “Do you think Dylan will be there I asked, blushing? Yea I still can’t believe April broke up with him said, Carly. “That girl wouldn’t know a good guy if he slapped her in the face I said, walking up Carly’s front pouch. “Yea I know she bounces back and forth to guys’ way to much laughed Carly unlocking her door. Well we will just have to see tom mow night then won’t we I can’t wait said, Carly grinning ear to ear. “Hey girls what are you up to asked, Carly’s mom Jenna?  Not much getting ready for the bon fire tonight said Carly sweetly.

“Alright have fun I’m going to bed said, her mom smiling. “ Going to bed mom it’s only nine thirty said, Carly curiously?  “Yes sweetheart I’m working tonight so I need to rest. "  Alright get some rest then ' said Carly.