The Rise of Overlords

-Pentagram City 

The scene transit into a warehouse. It was torn to shreds. Broken windows, leaky pipes. And within it reveals Duncan on an hammock. He was sleeping peacefully, tuning out all the explosions and screaming. He wakes up and looks around.

Duncan: yes, time to start searching for new members of the sons of darkness. 

Duncan jumps and lands on the floor. He looks around and spots the Hotrod. Hotrod is sleeping on a couch as his wheels spun each time he snore.

Duncan: ahh that's cute, time to wake him up 

Duncan sneaks around the couch and lifts it up. Hotrod falls off the couch but is still sleeping.

Duncan: right he has metallic skin, well time to do it the hard way

Duncan leans in closer and slaps Hotrod awake. 

Duncan: Wake up 

Hotrod mumbles in his sleep. Annoyed Duncan begins to punch hotrod awake. Hotrod wakes up and punches Duncan off him.

Hotrod: fuck Duncan

Duncan: morning Hotrod 

Hotrod: next time you wanna walk someone up, use an alarm 

Duncan: well we don't have one so what ya gonna do 

Hotrod: so what's the plan

Duncan: oh well I was thinking we can just walk around and find the others.

Hotrod: seriously?!

Duncan: seriously seriously 

Hotrod: Duncan we can't just walk around idle by and expect to find recruits and you sorry left didn't you 

Hotrod looks to the door as Duncan gestures him to follow. 

Duncan: you coming or what

Hotrod: ugh 

Hotrod rolls his eyes and chases after Duncan. Through the city we see them walk around. Hotrod was on the edge making sure they weren't being watch. Duncan was as the exact opposite, rushing to every window, corner and commotion. Hotrod pulls him out of a fight as they head off.

Duncan: so, where to start looking 

Hotrod: possibly in another part of this annoying place 

Duncan: hey does a demon normally fall from the sky 

Hotrod: some do, normally it's different each time. Why you ask 

Duncan: cause someone is coming now 

Hotrod: huh

They look up to see something falling. They both then hear screaming. As it descends closer it reveals to be insect like. Hotrod backs up and pulls Duncan back as the insect crashes. Once the smoke clears they see the insect true look.

 Once the smoke clears they see the insect true look